1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Feed The Kitty?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by LordRusty, Sep 3, 2010.

1. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Uh ... Yeah!
    [​IMG]

I mean, I know Ligers and Tigons are big ... but this is ridiculous! Woo! :eek:

But isn't he the big baby? ;D

John.

2. Wow! He's a big'n!!!

3. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

would love to work on him when he goes

4. Dibs on the skull

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

he looks like a sweet king size bed spread to me! :D

6. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

they are standing 6 feet behind him. LOL

7. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    haha! I guess that means the guys arm is 6 feet long to be holding that bottle! lol! :D

Attached Files:

8. Massive....You wouldn't find me anywhere near that thing.....

9. Helltigress

Helltigress New Member

Is it overweight? Or just what it's body type is?

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkg7DPcMZ-s&feature=related

11. Is that Randy Miller from Predators in Action?

12. Fallofthewild

Fallofthewild bird brains

that rug would cover a LOT of floor

13. Omnivore

Omnivore New Member

Now my question is...why on earth would someone make one of those?? I mean, what kind of person does it take to say "hey...I'll put a lion and a tiger in the same cage and see what happens"?

As far as I can tell I guess it's just so they can be the cool kid on the block or something. But seriously??

14. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

You have brought up an EXCELLENT point here. These 'freak' animals serve NO conservation-related purpose whatsoever, and due to their large size, are generally quite unhealthy (their own internal organs can crush one-another, causing deformation over the course of several years. They suffer endlessly). Even the saber-toothed cats of prehistoric lore were not that big! Ligers and tigons are both used by roadside zoos to attract visitors and rake in more cash.

15. Saw a show on TV about these. Said while the males have all their sexual organs, for some reason they never mature and are therefore sterile.

Why do they do it? Same reason anyone does strange things...because they can.

16. Ligers are not always sterile. I saw an tv show awhile back on this animal, and the hybred sometimes have a problem with the growth hormones not shutting off.