1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Marble fox dry tanned with all four paws SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Kilala, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Kilala

Kilala New Member

I have to sell this girl since the tanner it was sent to screwed the fox up. Some of the belly is missing and there are fixable wholes in the chest. The fox is greasy. I'm asking $225 that is what I payed for the fox. Shipping is not included

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bangle

Bangle New Member

Re: Marble fox dry tanned all for paws

That is a beautiful fox! Shame it got busted up at the tannery. Who tanned it and when was it tanned?...The tan looks kinda old and yellowed. Hopefully it can be fixed up and mounted though. :)

3. DustyVinci

DustyVinci Masquerade! Paper faces on parade!

What a beautiful fox :) I hope whoever buys her is able to fix her up and mount her! good luck selling!

4. Kilala

Kilala New Member

She was tanned this year. The tannery is called Size dosen't matter. They are in Florida.

5. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Thats too bad on that fox. Should be named Quality doesn't matter. Heck of a name huh...

6. Re: Marble fox dry tanned all for paws

I hoped that tannery did something for you at least for ruining that fox. I'd be pissed as hell since those ranch foxes aren't cheap at all. Hopefully she gets a new home and that the person can salvage her.

7. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

I've heard of how bad Size Doesn't Matter being horrible on skins and just plain out butcher customers stuff

8. Kilala

Kilala New Member

The tanner didn't do anything about it. I did tell her how much the fox cost me. I can try to get some money back through paypal. She has more of my foxes and yotes but, I really don't want them since she butchered all the foxes I got from her. Tell me what you guys think.

9. Re: Marble fox dry tanned all for paws

The tanner is responsible for what has happened to the foxes unless you did something wrong, and from what I've seen and heard, you didn't do anything wrong. They should pay you back somehow or at least try to get you replacement pelts. But still that horrible that they not only ruined this fox, they ruined the others as well.

10. Kilala

Kilala New Member

they won't they are going to sell off the foxes and yotes they have that they tanned for me. I jguess i can ask paypal what to do.

11. Kilala

Kilala New Member

How about $180 shipped

12. Kilala

Kilala New Member

Re: Marble fox dry tanned with all four paws

Fox is Sold pending payment