1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Post Your Favourite Mount!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Silverose01, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Thought this would be a good idea for a thread so let's get it going
    Post up your all time favourite mount or mounts that you've done so far!

2. BO-N-ARO

BO-N-ARO Hunt hard but hunt safe!

This is one I did for myself a few years back. I am particularly fond of it because it was a highly modified form and it actually came out like it was in my minds eye.

Attached Files:

3. This was a fun one !!

Attached Files:

4. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

sweet mounts.

5. Neat one I did this year.

[​IMG]

6. Mink

Mink New Member

Great looking mounts. My favorite I've done so far is this huge tom bobcat I did for our state competition this year. I love this guy--the pictures don't really do him justice! The cat took 2nd place and the habitat took 1st.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

I like this one 'cause it was my first BOC and Best of Show.

[​IMG]

8. snowhare

snowhare New Member

HERE IS JUST A TREE RAT I DID A YEAR ORE SO AGO

BLACK BEAUTY I CALLED HIM , A JAPANEESE SQUIRREL

SNOWY

Attached Files:

9. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

I remember that one, and the controversy. It turned out great congrats!!!!

10. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

I really like this one Dennis. Nice work!

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

This one is one of my favorites, they are just beautiful animals all around IMO

Attached Files:

12. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Here is one I did a few years ago.

[​IMG]

13. This is my favorite. I wish it was mine. :D
    [​IMG]

14. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Tim, I can see why that would be one of your favorites, that's a beautiful piece.

If I really had to choose I guess the griz and blackwolf would win out, only because they were taken on my last trip. The griz was taken after three hunts with a brown or grizzly tag in my pocket, and the black wolf was my second wolf I took, and they both just happen to be black. The truth is they all hold a lot of sentimental value which makes it so hard to choose.

[​IMG]

15. My favorite is my latest.

[​IMG]

16. camarogirl

camarogirl Hunting is MURDER! Tasty, tasty murder. ~steak~

Awesome mounts guys, thanks for sharing your favs.

17. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Great work everyone! I really enjoy looking at everyones work. Heres my favorite one so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is my second favorite, the antlers are from a deer I took here in PA 2 years ago and even after a year I have not done the habitat for it. Its a VanDykes LS form with a Mckenzie 64u front end and a skin from Mill Creek (fozzie)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

I had fun with this project. First "air" project. I had no intentions of competing with it so I let some things go in the technical dept. Got a bug up my butt and decided to see what competition was all about and drug the mount to Grand Rapids. Only received a 3rd place ribbon on score. Then I was shocked to hear that it won the board of director's award for most artistic presentation. In a competition with so much talent it was a great surprise....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The forms for the next air project are laying on the floor. I won't let myself open the boxes until I get some paying work done ;-)
    Great work everyone......

20. I think the bear that went out last night is my favorite of all time. When I get the p[ictures loaded I will post them. These are my other favorites for now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]