1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

XXL male coon

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mrdux, Sep 15, 2010.

1. mrdux

mrdux Member

Here's the deal. A friend of mine is wanting to do a "gag" mount for a relative. It involves a XXL male coon with genitals attached. I would prefer case skinned green if possible. Hair must be good but doesn't have to be prime. Southern fur would be preferred. Price will determine if this happens.

2. buddy1

buddy1 Active Member

I have one but not a southern. I believe it was from indiana. RAW - Cased Skinned - 31" from nose to base

of tail. When the process is finished and then it's washed, I believe it could be a few inches longer. It has the

normal color, nothing fancy. $30 Plus your choice of shipping. Thanks - JOHN From De.

3. I have a big coon in the freezer frozen whole from South Texas with normal summer hair. At least a 20 lb animal. 22 hole in him. Make an offer

4. mrdux

mrdux Member

I may have been understating the size here. The friend is looking for one that is 25 pounds or larger. If I can't find that I may have to look smaller.

buddy1 , does your coon have the genitals still attached? I know this is odd but that is what the guy is looking for.