1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rick Krane NEW DVDs locked and loaded!! Free EYE PAINTING CLIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Finally! It is with great privilege and a very enthusiastic honor to share with you the first 4 of 10 Brand new Rick Krane Anglers Artistry DVD’s!!! This is my very own project and it has taken some time to do this, as like anything I do I wanted this project to be meaningful and not juts another DVD series. I and not any other company put my name on all of the new DVDs so I had to make sure that it would be the best representation of what I wanted them to be for you!

This 2-disc set are new in a lot of ways from anything you may have seen in the past. Not only new techniques but some new products and a new format that is designed for teaching as if you were here taking your very own one on one workshop with us here at Anglers Artistry! Call us to see what is available today!

[​IMG]

My goals in making this New DVD series is to give folks the opportunity who cannot come out just yet the point of view of being right here with me to learn in their very own private workshop. You still have the opportunity to spend time with us here at Anglers Artistry while enjoying the comfort of your own home! I have really worked hard to make this a workshop DVD set just for you. Instruction, instruction, and more instruction jammed into the 2 DVDs that come with your personal instruction DVD set. On disc one we cover the painting of fish as well as a few special techniques to help you better understand how to paint and not rely on a “paint schedule”!!! Disc 2 covers a special reference section where you and I together will discuses not only the reference pictures I have provided for you but what I’m looking at and how it applies to the work you will be doing for your clients or for your personal work. In addition there will be custom eye painting, different ways to set fins, tools and paint products as well as how to gloss properly and so much more! [​IMG]

There are many great how to DVDs out there including the old series I did for another production company. I think all are great I just wanted to have the freedom and the ability to do a different kind of DVD series and call it my very own! We all have passions and mine is teaching fish taxidermy! I have done these DVDs on my own along with some great folks in production and editing. It has taken so long as all the cost have come from me so as a taxidermy I know you can imagine this can take some time. I welcome you to purchase one for yourself and enjoy the opportunity to take the time to watch just one of the new DVDs. I most sincerely wish you learn many new techniques and steps to help you do the very best fish you can do!

Give us a call at 603-336-7296 or email us at [email protected]
    Ohhh Yes BTW the new Web site is truly nearing completion for sure! It is will be fun and very interactive watch for the announcement soon! Ask for our volume-ordering discount when you contact us for your purchase.

As a special gift to you just for considering purchasing the New Anglers Artistry DVDs Education Series here is a small sample gift (internet quality) of some cool eye painting techniques that you will be learning. This is an example of what we have to offer when you purchase you’re very own new Rick Krane DVDs. Give us a call or email us and we will be happy to serve you! http://vimeo.com/14940182 Just hit play as soon as the internet video clip comes up! I hope you enjoy this tutorial! Thanks again!

My Very Best to you!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]

2. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

Re: Rick Krane NEW DVDs locked and loaded!!!!

Look forward to checking them out. Thanks Rick for the update.

3. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Good luck my friend. They have to be great!

4. sherri gray

sherri gray Office Manager

They are awesome DVDs so When you call I would to love to talk with you and help you get your very own DVDs!

Sherri Gray
    Anglers Artistry
    603-336-7296

5. dsmithgall

dsmithgall New Member

Can't wait to get mine- hopefully they will be here this week.

And Sherri will hook you up- she was very helpful-

The only thing that would make this a better deal, is if they came with Kathy's cooking- ;D

Can't wait to see them-

6. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Your Passion shows in everything you touch Rick, can't wait to see the new works of art.

7. Hey Rick, just watch the my copy of the Large Mouth skin mount DVD . Awesome close ups.. detailed commentary... superior techs... luv the listing of the produsts list in each section of what is about to be used. AWESOME VIDEO PRODUCT .... Can't wait to get my hands on more.

TY, Fishhead Ty

8. dougp

dougp Active Member

Congratulations Rick!
    Looks like a great product. Very classy and professional.
    All the best of luck!!

DougP

9. Congratulations Rick!An awesome new series.As with everthing you do, you have raised the bar another notch!Best of luck with it all my friend.

10. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Very nice eye painting video tease, Rick!!! Can't wait to purchase some of your "new" fish video's!

Jeff

11. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.
    I knew it would be cool so good for you Rickman I ordered all 10 this evening like the discount too
    I want to say thanks for sharing the eye painting for free this is just cool of you teach now I can't wait until the mailman shows up! I can order the dvds and Jeff Lumsden eyes thats a winning pair of fishheads
    Your local fishhead Stan

12. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Awesome Rick great videos.
    Scott

13. D.C.O

D.C.O Dreamcatcher Outfitters & Taxidermy

About time! :D Cant wait thanks Rick!

14. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

I'm on it....will call today.

15. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Hi Rick,
    I just finished watching the walleye fish eye clip! Wow! Sign me up!

When Jeff told me about your Cd's and then showed me your lil' teaser.... all I can say is that folks are going to be in for a treat.

Nice Job Rick! First Class all the way! Take care and say "Howdy" to Kathy for me. :)

~Lee Anne

16. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

WOW, great job ! Best of luck with them and all future endeavors. The eye clip is a great idea . I really think I need to get into fish taxidermy. Can you teach a old guy fish ?

17. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

TGF doing fish??? This I would love to see!!! Rick always told me that you take a normal mannakin from a deer, and by time your done with it, it resembles nothing like the one you bought!!!

Jimmy

18. bnoody

bnoody Member

Awesome DVD's Rick, I really like the additional detail you added to this series. I have to make my call and order the rest of them!

19. Cool stuff Rick!!! I can't wait to see some of the new DVD's. The freebie walleye clip was real nice too. Keep up the good work dude.

20. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thank you so much for your kind words and support! I work so very hard to share with you all I have to give in hopes that you and both will enjoy better fish work! I am moved by the great support of the the first 4 DVDs So many folks have taken advantage of the volume discount savings for ordering all 10! I just meet today with Chris Zeco the production guru and the Crappie DVD is off to the printers! Next will be the Brown trout reproduction and the Brook Trout reproduction! I hope you enjoy these as much as I had fun making them for you! Thank so very much again from the bottom of my heart!!!!

My BEst!
    Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
    Office; 603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com