1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let me show you how I Paint a Walleye eye!!!! By Rick Krane

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Rick Krane, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

As a special gift to you just for considering purchasing the New Anglers Artistry DVDs Education Series here is a small sample gift (internet quality) of some cool eye painting techniques that you will be learning. This is an example of what we have to offer when you purchase you’re very own new Rick Krane DVDs. Give us a call or email us and we will be happy to serve you! http://vimeo.com/14940182 Just hit play as soon as the internet video clip comes up! I hope you enjoy this tutorial!

This is a sample for you just to watch and have fun painting your very own Walleye eyes! I share with you this as a thank you for taking the time to look at and read this post about the NEW Rick Krane Anglers Artistry DVD's that have been just released. This available through Us here at Anglers Artistry for immediate shipment of the first 4 of 10 then in the fall WASCO will be carrying them along with Lake Country Replica's and a select few distributors in Canada for our Canadian Fish heads North of the boarder! I do hope you enjoy them and here is a bit more on the NEw DVD's

Finally! It is with great privilege and a very enthusiastic honor to share with you the first 4 of 10 Brand new Rick Krane Anglers Artistry DVD’s!!! This is my very own project and it has taken some time to do this, as like anything I do I wanted this project to be meaningful and not juts another DVD series. I and not any other company put my name on all of the new DVDs so I had to make sure that it would be the best representation of what I wanted them to be for you!

This 2-disc set are new in a lot of ways from anything you may have seen in the past. Not only new techniques but some new products and a new format that is designed for teaching as if you were here taking your very own one on one workshop with us here at Anglers Artistry! Call us to see what is available today!

[​IMG]

My goals in making this New DVD series is to give folks the opportunity who cannot come out just yet the point of view of being right here with me to learn in their very own private workshop. You still have the opportunity to spend time with us here at Anglers Artistry while enjoying the comfort of your own home! I have really worked hard to make this a workshop DVD set just for you. Instruction, instruction, and more instruction jammed into the 2 DVDs that come with your personal instruction DVD set. On disc one we cover the painting of fish as well as a few special techniques to help you better understand how to paint and not rely on a “paint schedule”!!! Disc 2 covers a special reference section where you and I together will discuses not only the reference pictures I have provided for you but what I’m looking at and how it applies to the work you will be doing for your clients or for your personal work. In addition there will be custom eye painting, different ways to set fins, tools and paint products as well as how to gloss properly and so much more! [​IMG]

There are many great how to DVDs out there including the old series I did for another production company. I think all are great I just wanted to have the freedom and the ability to do a different kind of DVD series and call it my very own! We all have passions and mine is teaching fish taxidermy! I have done these DVDs on my own along with some great folks in production and editing. It has taken so long as all the cost have come from me so as a taxidermy I know you can imagine this can take some time. I welcome you to purchase one for yourself and enjoy the opportunity to take the time to watch just one of the new DVDs. I most sincerely wish you learn many new techniques and steps to help you do the very best fish you can do!

Give us a call at 603-336-7296 or email us at [email protected]
    Ohhh Yes BTW the new Web site is truly nearing completion for sure! It is will be fun and very interactive watch for the announcement soon! Ask for our volume-ordering discount when you contact us for your purchase.

Thanks again!

My Very Best to you!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]

2. Very nice Rick!

3. coasthunterjay

coasthunterjay AJ Emerick (aka Jay)

OH I SO WANT ONE...! EMAIL BEING SENT!

4. bluetaxi69

bluetaxi69 New Member