1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BIRD OF THE WEEK # 38-39, Year 4.

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Taxi-lover, Sep 20, 2010.

1. hop

hop Member

a bearded tit, just before gooing to his new owner....

Attached Files:

2. Tough week for sure! There has to be several winners (not winers lol) this week. A very tough pick for best bird in my opinion. Hop, that Tit is perfect. Alex, your birds of prey are always great...love the eagle. Jbird that stork looks alive. Great paint job! Nancy and Eric, for a stupid duck (wink), that storm and euro wigeon turned out crisp. Pat, that trio of eiders would be welcome in any one's home.......and too many others to mention. Very inspiring week to say the least!

3. snowhare

snowhare New Member

;D ;D ;D

WOW ALEX

THAT IS A GREAT LOOKING BIRD YA DID THERE , MUST BE A PRIVATE ONE THAN EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D :D :D

SNOWY

4. Hunters

Hunters New Member

Alex M nice work, nice looking!

5. Timjo

Timjo Active Member

USA
    A lot of great work, tough competition. Nice Widgeon, Nancy C. Cool looking Marabou Stork, JBird!

[​IMG]

6. nate

nate Active Member

Timjo, all I can say is :eek: :eek: I know your fishwork is out of this world, but I never expected you for a birdman. That thing is like glass!! Smokin job! Lets see more.

7. Southland Taxidermy

Southland Taxidermy Join your State and National Taxidermy Association

there is alot of beautiful work shown here thanks to all who have posted

8. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Awesome looking pheasant,Great job.
    Scott.

9. ludvik

ludvik beginner taxidermist :-)

WOW amazing works guys and girl!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    long time since i have postet here. i dont have anything finnished. this is the closes i found some was finnish. :) sorry for the bad photo taken whit my phone camera.

Attached Files:

10. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Ooooh,I'm so in trouble!! GREAT week guy's! Hop,great tit,Timjo,your fishwork is just stunning and your birdwork seems to be too,Ludvik,very nice caper...you are teasing me!! Maybe I choose couple from this week.. ;)

11. wings II

wings II New Member

GREAT work all around :)
    [​IMG]

12. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

x2!!! That pheasant is absolutely beautiful! The habitat is great also! Is there anything you can't do? haha. keep it up.

13. backstapwillie

backstapwillie 2011 Montana Bow kill

I dated a girl with a bearded tit once kinda scary :eek: Good lookin birds!

14. hop

hop Member

are you sure it was a girl??? ::)
    leave the light on next time..... ;D