1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA? Oregon state Taxidermy association help

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by coasthunterjay, Sep 20, 2010.

1. coasthunterjay

coasthunterjay AJ Emerick (aka Jay)

So im recently open for business full time this year and wanted to be gung ho and join our states taxidermy association, gets some info, see if i might be able to help out or atleast be apart of the upcoming taxidermy events..So i emailed 2 different people that i was told were the oregon state(PacificNorthwest area) taxidermy head guys and NO RESPONSE....This is probably after the 4th or 5th time ive emailed them...Still no response over a 2-3 month period of time.

So seriously...does anyone have a number of a person i can get ahold of to join or talk about what its all about...? maybe you can PM it to me?

THANKS, AJ

2. Skip Miller is the president, he is on this site.
    He will not ignore you, send him a PM.

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Skip is a top notch guy!!! Here is his web site addy with his contact info........

http://www.cawaterfowltaxidermist.com/

4. coasthunterjay

Thanks guys...I might not have had that email.....but ill try it one more time..otherwise ill just call him at his shop number that MichaelP gave....thanks! Jay

5. coasthunterjay

ok...its been a week since i emailed him..yet another email went out...Im going to get his number from his website and call him MON. and hopefully i will get results...lol...

Man guy must be popular or something! lol ;D

6. RF

RF Member

Maybe he is out hunting ???

7. Dude, just pick up the damn phone and call the guy already.

8. coasthunterjay

thanks..would have thought thats was a given......done that twice now and left messages...

9. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Take him Coffee and Donuts in the morning! ;D

10. coasthunterjay

I hear he just had surgery and is doing alot of relaxing so no pressure...Ill wait patiently, i emailed him, called him and had others do the same..I think ive done what i can...

Thanks guys you where all alot of help..Jay