1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pronghorn Capes for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Trophyroomtaxi, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Trophyroomtaxi

Trophyroomtaxi Member

Antelope hunting has just opened up in Wyoming. Surplus of capes or flat hides....salted or tanned.

2. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Any idea on pricing?

3. Trophyroomtaxi

Trophyroomtaxi Member

Salted $75- $100 plus shipping. Wet tanned $120- $165 plus shipping.

4. HIBLER1

HIBLER1 New Member

want a pronghorn cape - for shoulder mount- size 7 3/4 eye to nose and 15" neck - dry salted preferably (tanned ok)
    please call 361-592-9661

5. Trophyroomtaxi

Trophyroomtaxi Member

I generally have a few on hand but I am currently sold out at the moment. I will let you know as soon as I get one in that will fit your needs. I do havea mule deer cape for sale right now. 18" neck, early October cape...salted.

6. djhearn24

djhearn24 New Member

Please let me know when you have more capes.

7. Trophyroomtaxi

Trophyroomtaxi Member

Sure will. Please give me your contact information (phone and email) so I can call you when I get some in. You can send your info to [email protected] for privacy. We have a waiting list and it's easier to locate you with direct contact info.

8. Bill Benigni

Bill Benigni New Member

I need a salted pronghorn cape for shoulder mount. Mine had 14 3/4” horns, 6” from eye sockets outside on skull, 5 7/8” outside measurement base of skull. Mature animal. Please contact when you have one available. Thanks. 1ECFD644-6C31-455F-9FD1-E1D215BC8F25.jpeg 25B527EF-F319-4BCF-B605-ACDB418EC3C5.jpeg

9. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

That’s a 10 year old post .

Westcoast and JakeKrog like this.