1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WT shoulder mount

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by atteberryjs, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Im new on here and was just wanting some feed back about what yall thought about this mount?

Attached Files:

2. fishertrack

fishertrack New Member

You might want to move this to the "deer and gameheads" part of the forum....you will probably get more attention for your mount.

3. dugart

dugart Doug Smith / D-Sign,LLC. 616-392-3841

Looks pretty darn good from where I'm sitting, closer shots would be helpful.
    The right ear looks a little rough on the edges. The brisket seems ...confused. Maybe it's pulled too far down.
    And I'm not sure if it's camera angle but the white chin and throat patch may be off center to the left.
    Now that's all said being as picky as possible. It's a nice looking mount, I'm sure the customer will be very happy with it.
    Is that a Revolution form?

4. Yea after I posted it I realized I was in the wrong forum.lol. But thanks again for the feed back, and yea its a revolution form. I really like there forms and this is prolly one of my favorites.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Now I wouldn't say that it looks pretty darn good. The rack looks a little forward, the eyes do not match, the brisket is a mess, there looks to be a gap under the antler burr, the throat patch is not centered, the nose pad is to low, the eye brows are to heavy, and the eye shape is not correct. The eyes make the mount, and it looks like you have a ways to go yet before it is in the "pretty darn good" zone.
    Now it isn't a junker,, you just need a little tweaking that you would get from a few lessons.