1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A Thank You to Ken Edwards

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bill Yox, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Thank you Ken and WASCO. You have a wonderful team going and are doing wonderful things for this industry!

2. Thank you Ken and WASCO!

3. Hoosiertaxman

Hoosiertaxman Papa's Pride & Joy

Thank you Ken, I like the rest try to see whats going on in here at least once a day, sometimes for only 15 minutes - sometimes for........uhhh, too damn long!!! bill

4. Thank you Ken........and WASCO !!!

5. crittercraft

crittercraft A venti caffe' mocha vodka valium latte to go plz

GA
    It's amazing how a person's actions can affect the lives of so many in such a positive way. I can't thank you enough for the opportunities you've created, but I'll try just the same.... Thank you Ken.

6. dartondude

dartondude New Member

thank you ken!

7. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Thank you Ken! I've never heard a bad word about you!

8. bw

bw New Member

Don't know what we would do without him!!!

9. mike g

mike g Active Member

Thank you Ken!!!

10. L-1

L-1 New Member

Ken this site is awesome, and I thank you for it, may God Bless!!

11. thanks ken!

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Ken, THANK YOU for all you have done. I know you are a humble enough man that you will not give yourself credit for what you have done, but I will tell you anyways :)

Not only have YOU changed Taxidermy, you have also changed the Taxidermist themselves. Let me give a simple example. Was not long ago that many a Taxidermist with in 100 miles of each other viewed one another as one simple thing.......COMPETITION! You have changed that......yes, YOU! Taxidermist's with one common intrest, looking to expand their knowledge, get on here and wind up many a times opening a dialogue. It may be a simple PM stating "hey, i'm only 70 miles from you!" (that is how Rooster and i met and became friends, same with Bobby Morris, Evelyn, Becky, Gary Broach, and the list goes on and and on...) or it can be that simple PM asking "can you help me?" No longer is it that anxious, uncomfortable stroll into the "others" studio not knowing what to expect. You Mr. Ken Edwards have shaken up and brought an entire industry together.

You and WASCO are a huge asset to the WORLD of Taxidermy!

We are no longer nervous strangers walking into a convention.....we are FRIENDS who have known each other sometimes 2-3 years although we have never met....except through this site.

We fight, argue, laugh, pray, hope and cry together on this website......the NORMAL things FAMILY do together :)

Thank you Ken Edwards, you have turned this industry on its head.........all for the GOOD!

Love ya buddy,
    Michael P.

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Theres no doubt in my mind that taxidermy.net/forums is THE single most important contribution to the taxidermy industry since urathane foam. It will benefit all who choose to use it. Thanks again.

14. zubba

zubba Active Member

Thank you Ken!

15. gasman1

gasman1 The Big One Almost Got Away

N.C
    Thank you Ken may god bless !

16. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    From a Yoxathon alumni, Thank you Ken for everything you've done!! Steve

17. brettdef

brettdef Member

Thanks Ken and WASCO

You have created a very useful tool for all to use.

Brett D

18. RAS

RAS Member

AL
    THANK YOU KEN and THANK YOU WASCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Thank You Ken and everyone who helped Mike and Harry.

20. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I have to agree with what everybody has said so far. Ken and WASCO are first class all the way, and this website has done more for the taxidermy industry than any other single thing that has come around in my lifetime.

(I think I would even include foam forms, because if we WERE still stuck with paper or fiberglass forms then all of the tips on how to deal with them would be getting shared right here!)