1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank You from Rebel's Wife

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by rebel, Sep 28, 2010.

1. rebel

rebel New Member

It has taken me a while to be able to come on here and let you guys know just how thankful I am for the support that you have given not only me but also Tyler's (rebel's) family during our time of loss. Not a day goes by that I do not think about him and wish that he was here in my life again.

I can never think everyone enough for the words and help that you have given me in the past few months. Losing him was a great loss for so many people that he helped and looked up to and also for all of us. This world has truly lost a great man, who can never be replaced by anyone else. I still have a hard time believing that he is not here with me any more, many days I just tell my self that it is hunting season and he is in the woods doing what he does best, HUNTING. Tyler lived his life with out any regrets and always lived each day like there was not tomorrow. I think that is something that many people never really learn how to do, I know I don't know how to do it.

Again, Thank you and continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

God Bless You! You Hang in there girl!

3. We are truly sorry for your loss, as it was a huge loss on our part as well. Hang in there, and let us know when and if we can help in any way.

4. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Stacy, you have my #. I hope you know you can still call ANY time. I don't care if it's just to vent. You have my ear.
    Hang in there.

5. mike g

mike g Active Member

Thoughts and prayers!

6. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I did not know until now as I haven't been on here much lately. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

7. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I'm sorry for your loss keep in touch on here he had many friends here!

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

We miss him also :'( Gods speed to you and your family

9. RDA

RDA Active Member

He is INDEED missed here, and prayers are still your way! Youll have to gain strength from his spirit which will always be with you...

10. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

Just remember, Reb is in a great place. I promise you that.

11. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Hang in there Stacy! You are in our prayers as well.

12. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Tyler was my "fox squirrel" buddy on here. I will think of him Friday when I hit the woods for opening day of "fox squirrel" season. RIP my friend! :'(

13. It's nice to see his profile back up....you always have friends on taxi net if you need someone to talk to. We are all truly sorry for your loss.

14. mmwtdh

mmwtdh Member

I'm very sorry for your loss......