1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need to learn Fish and Birds! Will Pay!

Discussion in 'Training' started by Leigh Ann, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Leigh Ann

Leigh Ann Member

Texas
    Hey there. I am searching for a Taxidermist preferably in the South Texas area that will give me a one on one with either fish or birds. I want to learn both but one at a time! Which ever happens first doesn't matter to me. I went to a 2 week course for game heads and i am loving that... but didn't have time to do a 6 week course for all the rest. I am an easy learner and must have hands on. Im targeting all birds and mainly Trout and Redfish. I will pay of course! Your time is money! If you think you could set aside a few days, think you do quality work, think you could be a good instructor, and want a little extra cash.... let me know! Thanks.

LA

2. ISOT

ISOT New Member

Sent P/M

3. sherri gray

sherri gray Office Manager

Good Morning Leigh Ann, My name is Sherri and I work for Rick Krane and Anglers Artistry. Rick does teach fish taxidermy in a one on one class. He can do just a few days up to a few weeks! Many of his students are on taxi net and Rick posts their fish work right here under the training section http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,353.msg1059.html#msg1059. Here is the link for you to check out what some of the his students do. If you could please send us your regular e-mail address I can then send you our student packet with all the information you will need to know about his classes and a price list. If you have any questions please feel free to call or write and I will do my very best to help you. Thank you for your interest in Anglers Artistry we look forward to serving you.
    Sherri

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Rd.
    Hinsdale NH. 03451
    1-603-336-7296
    [email protected]

4. huntedpet

huntedpet New Member

Busy shop in Tomball Texas currently seeking artists;established 26 yrs in biz.If you can put a deer together well, then you have a toehold...Where are you stranded in s tx?lol. Will teach you what you lack on birds n fish during jobs. Any african experience will be helpful, too. Brian