1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

50 inch Redfish-deal gone very bad with Captain Bryan

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by michael p., Oct 3, 2010.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Got a tracking number from Capt. Bryan today. Will let you know when I receive the fish.

2. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

How about you let us know when you receive the second one, since you were promised two. I know you said you would settle for one, but a deal is a deal, and a man of his word would have that second fish to you within another week or so. ...just say'n.

3. Brent W

Brent W New Member

In addition to actually getting the fish it will be nice to see what the quality of the blank is. I know much can be done to turn a questionable blank into an outstanding replica of the original fish, but, I am still interested in what shows up at your door.

4. Glad things are starting to work out for you Mike....

5. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Hope that you received your fish today Mike and that the second one is soon to follow

6. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your situation Mike. I can only draw from the experiences I have had with Cpt Bryan. I have purchased two blanks in different years and each time, I received the repro's promptly, they were good quality, and reasonably priced. Have had no problems with him and I sincerely hope you get some closure to yours. BTW, tell you buddy CONGRATS.....beautiful catch.

7. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Received a redfish today. Thank you, as far as I am concerned this is done.

8. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

IM glad you got it. Post pictures when you get it painted. Wait did you say you were going to paint it or it was to be done for you. Oh well post anyway.

9. FinFlight

FinFlight TRAIL CREEK

Thats great for you but most af all your buddy im glad it all worked out mike.

10. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Then I'll Retract the Gooch I put on His Boat motor. Glad it was resolved.

11. marshy creek

marshy creek New Member

Glad you got your fish Mike...highly doubt you will see another one like promissed....seems Russell's illegal charter business is now over...his web site has been delisted...crooks like him need to be caught....the penalties of chartering without a licence are a Federal Offence, and under Maritime Law, can cost you big time....at least you came clean for MP Russell....now why not do that for the rest of the people you ripped off

12. marshy creek

marshy creek New Member

his boat registration numbers have been turned over to authorities

JSO Marine Unit
    Police Memorial Building
    501 E. Bay St.
    Jacksonville, FL 32202

13. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan New Member

Wow, Bruce and crazy, You guys crack me up!
    As I stated earlier in this thread, I discontinued Charter fishing the first of the year. Turned in my boat numbers? Called Jacksonville sportfishing and told my boss? It was my business . but you did not talk to me....
    I don't even have a boat and have not for a while.
    Never did an "illegal charter", EVER! You guys need a hobby, this is like an old lady sewing circle..... ???
    Don't you have anything to do? Pull your panties out of your crack and get over your problem! I do not owe you a thing.....You got my tarpon mold an I got your bondo fish like we agreed upon. I told you if it was unsuitable send it back, you did not.
    Bruce, My attorneys definition of slan·der [ slándər ]

1. saying of something false and damaging: the act or offense of saying something false or malicious that damages somebody's reputation
    2. false and damaging statement: a false and malicious statement that damages somebody's reputation
    3. utter slander against somebody: to make a false and malicious oral statement about somebody

Defamation of character: Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Your statements duly noted, again.

Bruce , Call me if you would like to settle this like a man, a keep your threats to yourself, please...

14. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan New Member

Internet libel, look it up...................Oh, and keep running your mouth.

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

How about you threatening everyone and just go pull Michael's other redfish cast?

16. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan New Member

I am taking care of Michael P.
    And Where have I been threatening people?

17. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan New Member

Why am I a joke? Why do you keep the insulting remarks going? you don't even know me......You have no dog in this fight but continue the tirade of remarks???
    The crabs I had really seem to bother you, why? Why is it so personal to you?. If yours are better so be it! It makes no difference to me. I think you should invest more time on your spelling skills and less on here attacking me.
    Please go away.....please be quiet, please?
    I have seen plenty of things on here that I thought looked bad, but I keep my opinions to myself. What does your work look like? Send me a picture.
    You called Jacksonville sportfishing and reported me for illegal chartering? That is a joke! Seriously let it go!
    What provoked a personal vendetta with you? Please IM me your telephone number, I will call you and discuss this.
    Bryan

18. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

Still trying to get past these 3 posts?

CrabCrzy how did you talk to Capt. Bryans Boss when he was the owner of the buisness?

I'm all for calling out a shyster but What you posted Crab Crazy makes no sense.

marshy creek how did you get his Boat Registration Numbers?

19. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan New Member

Marshy creek AKA Bruce foster studios, AKA Fishworks, AKA Crabcrazy?

Check this out:
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,3506.0.html

Same guy!

20. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

What did he do to you? I must of missed that part ???