1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ITS TIME!! Pure, Fresh Deer Urines to your door!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by waterdude, Oct 7, 2010.

1. duxznbucx

duxznbucx Member

Thanks Rick Will Let you Know if anything shows up. Scott

2. Thanks. I'll let you know when I receive it.

3. harvest bc

harvest bc New Member

I talked to Rick on the phone last night for 15 minutes ,what a nice guy it was nice to talk to him about his product and hunting ides. I told Rick to send me what he thought would be good for me here in Illinois for a first time customer and he said I would receive the product Wed. I CANT WAIT.
    Thanks Rick

4. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

rick,,, so far i got a 135 class 230lb with his nose right on the wick,,, and a 125 class 200lbs buck with his nose on the wick,,,, same tree,,, guys this is the real deal no joke this stuff is as good as it gets ,,,, friends are having the same sucess with it ,,, my brother had a monster licking his wick but it was to dark to shoot a good shot so he didnt take it,,, will keep you updated... guys i got this thrusday and had this going on already ,,,, good luck and thanks rick

5. Your brother had a monster licking his wick!? LOL I definitely have to have some of this stuff! Send my order ASAP Rick!

6. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

Rob, Yours will be there tomorrow....Let me know when you get it....and Dave...THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!!!!
    Fresh Urine is the trick to getting the mature ones to come in "curious" and not "cautious"...Im working on some pics of my customers
    who have already tagged out using Antler-Addiction...Has worked for me for years...Glad it is working for all of you...
    NUTHIN FANCY...NO GIMMICKS...NO SECRET POTIONS....JUST PURE FRESH PISS!!!!!
    and the hundreds of trophy bucks and record deer taken...www,ANTLER-ADDICTION.com new pages of pics should be up this week!! THANKS, rick

7. waterdude

AND WICK LICKIN IS GOOOOOOD!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! ;D

8. Awesome Rick. Can't wait to try it out.

9. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

and another 130 class 9 point tonight when you start putting up pics rick ill send you the pics ok ,,, you need to rename it THE REAL DEAL thanks again

10. waterdude

What Results this season so far!!!!! Travis (Deadwood) at Deadwood Taxidermy has sent me several pics
    of his customers with their trophies already...NICE BUCKS TRAV....POST EM ON HERE as I cant from my phone...
    and e-mail them to [email protected] yahoo.com so I can get em up on my website...(PICS ARE COOL!!!!)
    especially when they are holding a bottle of my product in one hand...GOTTA LOVE IT...
    Dave, John, Mike, Javier, Steve ...and all my friends sending me progress reports...KEEP EM COMING...
    and when you get the MONSTER....I WANT PICS!!!!! POST EM UP FELLAS!!!!!

11. Well Rick, Today's mail came and went and STILL no deer urine. Do you have a tracking number? It's been 3 to 4 weeks since I've paid for 3 bottles of deer urine and all I have to show for my money so far is alot of excuses and promises. If it isn't at my house by tomorrow, just refund my money and forget it.

12. I went ahead and ordered from Border Crossing Scents as well. I will be waiting for the refund of my $35.00. Thanks

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Brother Rick! How ya been? I see your still getting pee all over the country :D

14. waterdude

If its not there today the refund will be made...NOW...Rob43...You ordered and sent paypal but DID NOT include what you wanted...
    AGAIN, Im not a MIND READER....I didnt send your order out immediately as I DIDNT KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED!!!!!
    The P.O. told me a delivery date was Monday when I sent them for the second time, just this time I sent Priority to both of you and also sent some extra
    bottles because of the problems...Duxnbucx...The P.O. also gave me a tentative date of yesterday for your delivery...When you both get your orders TODAY...
    let me know and please accept the extra product as my apology...
    Its just kinda funny how ONE GUY WHO DIDNT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS IS THE ONE COMPLAINING..
    ***GO TO PAGE 2 AND SEE THAT I WAS TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE ON YOUR ORDER....
    Its amazing that HUNDREDS on here over the years can get it right...every time!!! and the one who DOESNT follow directions BITCHES.....
    I CAN CONTROL THE QUALITY OF MY SCENTS...I CANNOT CONTROL THE U.S.P.S......SORRY!!!!!

15. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Imagine that ::)

16. waterdude

Doing WONDERFUL BOB....My urines are kicking butt all over the U.S. again this year...
    Cant wait to have the time to put up all the pics on the website....BUSY,BUSY,BUSY....
    HUNDREDS OF HAPPY HUNTERS AGAIN THIS SEASON...and a couple pissed...but...
    when their orders get there today and the postmark is right and a nice FREE apology gift in each box....
    I hope all will be back to usual here....I value my Taxi.net friends more than anyone out there...GREAT PEOPLE !!!
    Just hoping all will smooth over with 1 or 2 and the HUNDREDS who know my reputation on here will continue to believe in Antler-Addiction...
    I have poured thousands of hours and dollars into growing it to what it is today....I will call you soon....Later, Rick

17. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Glad to hear it bro. Anybody who has used your product knows it's second to none.
    And I don't care about the one or two Rick. I know your a man of your word. ;)

18. waterdude

THANKS BRO......I love it when there is WRONG or NO information on profiles....
    Hopefully all will be O.K. today....THE RUT IS ON US!!! HAPPY HUNTING AND SHOOT STRAIGHT....RICK ;D

19. « Sent to: Rob43 on: October 25, 2010, 08:07:03 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be on its way today...Thanks, Rick

The copy of the email is for Redwolf, who always seems to be chiming in on something when he doesn't know the facts.

If you can't do what you promise, at least have the balls to admit it and not try to blame the customer. I would at least appreciate a timely refund.

20. waterdude

BALLS...I would have appreciated the quantities you wanted when you ordered....I POSTED SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO GET WHAT YOU WANTED!!!(PAGE 2)....you sent funds on Oct, 21 and waited til Oct. 25 to let me know what you wanted...
    and as not to add drama to this post...please p.m. me as I dont like to air differences on here....Im sure we will work through this...