1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ITS TIME!! Pure, Fresh Deer Urines to your door!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by waterdude, Oct 7, 2010.

1. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Well Rob43, I'd love to know where I "chimed in on something when he doesn't know the facts".
    He asked you on page 2 for your info. That is a fact ;)
    Communication is key. Without it things can go south FAST.

2. duxznbucx

duxznbucx Member

Rick the mail was just delivered got it today Thanks

3. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

IM SOO RELIEVED....THANK YOU GOD!!!! I have sent THOUSANDS of orders over the years and NEVER had the problems I have had in the last week or so...
    AGAIN...Im SO sorry for the delay and confusion...Please accept my sincere apology...Put it to good use and I wish you the best of luck on your hunts this season...

and Rob, please let me know if you get yours today also...I VALUE each and every customer and friend on here....
    I HATE negativity...The worlds too full of it right now!! ;D ;D ;D

4. Well you can see by the email of October 25 that it is supposedly on it's way.It is now Nov. 9th and hasn't arrived yet, but that has been taken care of between Rick and myself. When you buy with PayPal, which I do every week, your shipping address is ALWAYS included. I have never had a problem with receiving anything bought this way.Once your item is paid for, the only thing the seller needs is the shipping info, which is all correct and is included with payment through PayPal. Pretty simple and easy transaction.

5. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Well I hope it all gets cleared up. If not, I know Rick will make it good.

6. It will. I am sure Rick is doing the best he can with the work load. It is just frustrating on my part. I apologize to Rick for any unjust statements. I should remember to think first! No hard feelings to Rick or anyone, but I would like to try this deer urine out for myself.

7. Just got it today Rick. I can't wait to try it out.

8. waterdude

Everybody... a couple things to remember...I refrigerate immediately and refrigerate to 36 degrees before taking to the P.O.
    Shake it up well before use...Always keep it in the refrigerator...and out of direct sunlight...The bottles keep 98% of the harmful light out
    but light and heat ruin the urine...Im a drag line hunter...I dip 2 wicks in estrus and young buck and drag it around my area and dribble it in my shooting lanes...
    The young buck and estrus doe seem to bring out the dominant bucks because they think another buck is moving in on his doe...The bucks WILL come in curious and AGGRESSIVE, seeking out the young buck and doe...Give it a try...This technique has produced MANY record bucks and Booners...I WISH YOU ALL GREAT SUCCESS...
    SHOOTSTRAIGHT AND PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR SUCCESS AND STORIES...THE PICS AND STORIES IS WHAT DRIVES ME!!! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN...Rick

9. i am going to be ordering some more estrus doe and young buck urine shotgun season coming up on the 19 and i am running low. you sold me on the young buck urine when you sent that small bottle with my first order. thanks for that. i will try to get the paypal out tomorrow with all the info on what i want and where it needs to go. the paypal will be coming from susan walker. thanks cody walker

10. waterdude

Not a problem Cody...Let me know and it will be on its way!!! Thanks

11. Rick, tried the urine out yesterday evening. I didn't know about the young buck mixed with the estrous, I just soaked a wick with estrous and put it out. Awesome results!! I didn't shoot anything, but could have. I had 4 bucks cruising the area, none really big shooters, but bucks non the less. I grunted one in close, he caught a good whiff of the urine and immediately started making a scrape and urinated in it. I watched these bucks until dark. It was an awesome hunt even though I didn't shoot anything, the action was unbelievable.

12. waterdude

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!!!!! Deer are curious creatures...they remind me of my great dane only with antlers...
    You know the deal...One dog pees on a tree....so do the others....I love it when a buck gets stupid and scrapes...Its a blast messing with them and makes for hours of excitement....ENJOY....I want ppics when the big one falls!!!

13. rick i just sent out the paypal order for som urine but i had my mother do it for me as i am not very computer friendly and she sent it without instructions as to what we wanted and were it needed to go anyway i would like 2 bottles of estrus doe urine and 1 bottle of young buck urine they will need to be shipped to cody walker 3710 christmas tree rd decatur, ill 62521 the paypal will be coming from susan walker and sorry about the screw up thanks if you need to give me a call my my number is 217-201-4871 thanks and sorry again

14. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Rick you still bottling? I would like three bottles, 2 bottles of estrus doe urine and 1 bottle of young buck urine . Let me know where to send the Paypal, Thanks

15. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Hey ya all. I'm a little late for this party but want to jump in here with some stories for you.

Long before I was a taxidermist, I too was a urine collector. I find it interesting to read these how to posts and the feedback Rick is getting here. I can tell you more hunter success stories than North American Whitetail Magazine.

At one time I had over 100 head of does that I was collecting from. I got very large in the business. Then one day a man came along and offered me a price for my business that I couldn't refuse. Kind of regret selling out, but I did.

Anyway, when I read Rick's how too use posts, I kind of giggle inside. You see, I was one of the original PURE P guys, and wrote and passed on most of the collection, and how to stuff that is being used today.

So, without boring you guys to death, I just want to give Rick a plug here.

Keep it fresh, cold and dark, as Rick has told you. Use the dragline and enjoy the action.

Good Luck to ya Rick. It sounds like you know what your doing.

16. moore813

moore813 New Member

Rick, one my son got using your urine,not the biggest but he is proud of him
    [​IMG]

17. waterdude

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Love to see young'n's with their trophys....
    MEMORIES...They last forever...Thats a heck of a nice buck!!! Im trying to post several pics of customer(friends) and their deer.
    The weather has been unusually good and warm here...I scored my Indiana gun buck last night too....gotta love that drag line hunting!!!
    I love messing with them...The buck I got almost ran over the top of me and he scared me as much as I scared him
    when we both realied he was 10 ft away and coming hard..nose to the ground... and I had a rootbeer and a chunk of string cheese hanging outta my mouth...
    CONGRATS AGAIN.....Since I been at it all weekend hunting...all orders recieved this weekend will be sent out tomorrow...Rick...***JASON, CALL ME!!!

18. waterdude

WOW!!!! CONGRATS TO TOBY WOOLWINE!!! (Antler-Addiction Hunting Team / Team Hoyt / Team Muzzy)
    Toby successfully bagged BOTH...HIS OHIO AND INDIANA BOW BUCKS IN THE SAME WEEK!!!
    and YES...BOTH were taken chasing estrus doe urine from Antler-Addiction!!! CONGRATS BRO!!! Keep giving them..THE BLADE!!!

Attached Files:

19. Edge

Edge New Member

How much is 1 bottle of doe estrus shipped to 73045 and is any available thanks Jason

20. iowahellfighter

iowahellfighter New Member

Hello All....
    This stuff works......Been using Mrs. Doe Pee my whole life and have never seen results like this!!!! Deer activity under my stand today was outstanding. Numerous younger bucks under my feet. 95% of the deer followed the drag right to my shooting lane. In my opinion the real test is trick the nose of a mature doe. And Rick did just that today! Had several mature does follow the drag line and were looking all over for the doe. The look on their face was WTF!!! Rick has his poop in a group.. Rick keep up the good work brother, good luck to all and Im headed out to attend a funeral in the woods in SW Iowa tonight. Eric