1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ITS TIME!! Pure, Fresh Deer Urines to your door!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by waterdude, Oct 7, 2010.

1. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

The FRESH STUFF WORKS!!!!! NO GIMMICKS!!!!! JUST PURE, FRESH URINES!!!
    Heres a couple more pics from today....Travis (Deadwood Taxidermy) scored big today using Antler-Addiction...
    Congrats to all my loyal customers and hunters!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Edge

Edge New Member

I am ready to give it a try sent in my order this morning thanks Jason

3. waterdude

Its on its way Bro.......SHOOT STRAIGHT!!! Happy Hunting, Rick

4. waterdude

Heres ANOTHER S.E.Indiana BRUIZER that "FELL TO THE SMELL"!!!!!
    Congrats Theresa....The Ol'Man gonna play HELL besting you this year!!!!

Attached Files:

5. LHT

LHT Member

Hey Rick have the orders placed on the 13th shipped?

6. waterdude

Yes, All orders from Fri..11-12 to Monday 11-15...Were collected and were shipped out yesterday...Priority USPS....Should have well before this weekend....Rick

7. waterdude

I ship USPS Priority...its 2-3 business days to your door....All orders have been sent and I checked yesterdayand all orders sent had a tentative
    delivery date of thurs or fri....I can only control product and delivery to the P.O....I cannot control the USPS...I apologize fror their incompetence
    but I do everything I can to get it to you asap....FRESH and PURE....If it doesnt come tomorrow I will refund your money...did you paypal or send a M.O/check?

8. Edge

Edge New Member

Sorry about my Negative reply my Wife forgot to tell me I had a package It was to my door more then on time Sorry Jason

9. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

hey rick,,,, be sure to put me down for 30 more bottles of that deer lure next year,,, 10 young buck 20 estrous ok that stuff is the real deal,,,

10. waterdude

You got it Bro.....Get at you soon......Been a good year HUH!!!!

11. I'd like to place an order if i can still do so late,
    Thanks
    Dennis

12. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

has anyone heard from rick..... i definatly want more of the deer urines he sells,,,,,,, great stuff worked real well ,,,,,,,

13. waterdude

9-14-2011.........ALL PREVIOUS POSTS ARE FROM LAST YEAR....and YES...I WILL BE OFFERING MY FRESH DEER URINES TO TAXI.NET BUDDYS AGAIN THIS SEASON.....I AM CURRENTLY OUT OF TOWN...GUIDING AND MEAT HUNTING IN MICHIGAN TIL MONDAY BUT WE ARE COLLECTING THIS WEEKEND AND WILL START BOTTLING NEXT WEEK...I WILL BE BACK ON HERE ON MONDAY AND WILL TAKE ORDERS AND START SHIPPING NEXT WEEK...I SHIP 2 DAY SO CAN HAVE IT TO YOUR DOOR BY NEXT WEEKEND IF NEEDED....THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY LOYAL HUNTING FRIENDS...GONNA BE ANOTHER BIG BUCK SEASON!!!! RICK

Next week I will have FRESH DOE URINE AND YOUNG BUCK URINE AVAILABLE...Same size and price as last year!!!! To get ahead of the rush...If you know what you want...send funds to [email protected] through PAYPAL and it will be on its way next week.

****I will be doing the 3 pack deal for early season...We have YOUNG BUCK URINE and CALM DOE URINE available next week...
    any combination of these in a 3 pk. deal...to your door in 2-3 days via USPS for 25.00 TO YOUR DOOR...
    We will be shipping on Tues., Weds., Thurs., starting next week...
    Paypal funds to [email protected]
    MAKE SURE YOU PUT WHAT QUANTITY YOU NEED!!! Thanks, Rick

14. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

estrus doe urine and young buck urine when ready!!!! please.

15. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

It's getting close to that time! I would like to get on the list for some Estrus Doe urine.

16. pay pal sent.thanks rick

17. waterdude

1 YEAR BUMP!!!.....I CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT 513-283-4584..OR ANTLER-ADDICTION ON FACEBOOK.....OR CLUTCH CHRISTMAN ON FACEBOOK....THANKS TO ALL MY LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!!