1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

**OLD post from 2010, please delete! **

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mink, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Mink

Mink New Member

I've got a couple nice whitetail hides here, both professionally tanned. Hides are priced individually, or you can take both for $150 shipped. These are some nice deer!

Hide #1 came back from the Sivko Fur tannery yesterday, so it is super fresh and extremely soft. The leather underneath is like suede, it's beautiful and really lightweight. It is a long haired skin, from Missouri. It has a couple holes on the underside (and as you can see one very large hole on the front leg area) but overall it's an excellent quality hide. $85 shipped

Hide #2 is a larger sized, super long haired skin from a Wisconsin buck. I don't know which tannery did this one, since I obtained it already tanned. It is a really nice leather though, just heavier than the one above. No holes except for a small bullet hole in the shoulders area, which cannot even be seen from the fur side. This is a great quality hide all the way around. $90 shipped.

As always, I'll consider all offers too, and I take PayPal!

Hide #1 $85 shipped
    [​IMG]

Hide #2 $90 shipped
    [​IMG]

2. hounddog

hounddog New Member

Re: 2 Tanned Deer Hides

Do you still have either of these hides?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. Mink

Mink New Member

Re: 2 Tanned Deer Hides

This post was from 2010, so no, I do not have them anymore, they were both sold those few years ago. So please check the dates on posts before you reply to them! I don't even use this account anymore, I only saw PM's about these hides coming into my old email address as I was clearing stuff out of it, which is what brought me back here.

4. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

By the way, this is my new account here, so if anyone wishes to contact me regarding any other furs I may have for sale, please PM to this account instead (NOT "willinghamstaxidermy" as I no longer use it) Right now I am sold out of deer hides but can occasionally still get them. I almost always have tanned fur pelts available though. Also I no longer offer taxidermy services, so please do not inquire on that. Thank you for understanding!

You can also reach me through my Facebook page www.Facebook.com/FrontierFurs or email [email protected]