1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

rick krane dvd's are awesome

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by MikeK, Oct 13, 2010.

1. MikeK

MikeK New Member

just watched my first dvd from Rick last night and all i can say is wow and thank you Rick for making such a useful instructional tool. i have the bass reproduction video. the nice thing about these dvd'd is that they are more than just a paint by number video. they are focused on color application techniques using multiples mediums to achieve more depth of detail and realism. excellent demonstration and instruction of applications. this was my first dvd and I will definitely be adding more titles soon. thanks again Rick.

2. I just got my walleye dvd this week from Rick but haven't had time to watch it yet.

3. cwebs

cwebs Member

Can anyone post or PM me the prices? Thanks Carl

4. KevinH

KevinH Active Member

http://www.vandykestaxidermy.com/category/videos-dvd?arr_filter
    click the select brand tab and scroll down to Rick Krane

5. You can also call Rick Krane directly to purchase and for information. Either he or his secretary will be happy to help you out.

His number is: 603-336-7296

Just got done doing a quick watch of the ones I got from him directly and they are fantastic.

Gene

6. sherri gray

sherri gray Office Manager

Hey Every one, Again! Just a reminder, Ricks DVD's are 29.95 each and dont forget shipping... If you order 5 or more you get 5% off and if you want all 10 (face it you know you do!) you get 10% off. GEE Rick sure can give you a deal :) You can order them on line through Ricks e-mail [email protected] or give a call 1-603-336-7296 and i will be more than happy to get them for you.

Kevin, Thank you so much for helping but (yup here it is,) those are for his old DVD's. I heard those were good BUT i heard these were better! You guys have been so great on here, Its like this own little taxi family.....how cute...

Hope to hear from ya soon,
    Sherri (for the record, its sher-rye)

7. Having sat in on some of the filming /critiquing,I knew Rick had put together something special, but I couldn't say much before their release.Rick's in depth coverage of his techniques,combined w/ the quality and hold time of the close ups is amazing.It wasn't until I reviewed the Small Mouth Re-pro DVD, that I realized Rick had even included a clip of my ugly puss!!!LOL. Seriously, these DVDs leave very few questions to ask.My hats off to Rick for an exceptional product!!