1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wounded Warriors Special Hunt.. Pictures Added

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scpol, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Twisted.

Twisted. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

I dont care if i win....i just want to beat D. price!

2. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Am I competing against you or Rick Carter?

Just wondering if I need to bring my "B game" or "C game". Either way I can leave the "A game" at the house. [​IMG]

3. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

OUCH..LMAO

4. Twisted.

That depends......am i competing against you or Gene Smith?

Just curious....

5. scpol

Ryan...We picked YOU.....YOU do the mount..... ::)

6. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Good one. ::)

Really Ryan, you can use the snap together head if it makes you feel better. ;)

7. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Awesome!! Got it today......THANK YOU! Gonna have to modify the form almost antelope style! LOL

Not only am I going to get to mount a special deer, I also get to work some majic with a cape and the form....I love sh!t like this! :)

8. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Michael when you get this deer ( Devil Deer ) mounted it will be a great improvement as to what he was. Poor guy had infection running out of both ears, left eye was missing and he was in very poor health from his rib cage back he looked like a grey hound he was so skinny. He deserves a great ending that I know he will get

9. Twisted.

You guys are too funny.

10. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Gotta Sweeten the deal on this you can also win the photo of Andy O doing back breaking work .He worked his butt off Flew all the way down to South Carolina to help and drove to Scott's shop to help finish these deer up .I think he needs me to send him some Florida Doe's as a reward for a job well done
    [​IMG]

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

he looks to be about a 17"-18" deer, i'll figure it out and get a purdy cape. You want a blind eye in the left or just make it look normal :) LOL

12. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Haa Haa Normal is boring but we better let him have both eye's unless you talk to Jonathan and he want's to live on the edge a little. Also he had a 18 inch neck

13. I remember that deer well. About tossed cookies when I cut into it. Very unique for sure.

14. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Andy you took the brunt of the infections on several deer and don't forget the Pee .....I am Sorry you took all the gross moments for the team ??? Was this the one with all the interesting intestinal colors when you were skinning it out

15. scpol

Andy's a freak..He loves that stuff..lol.. ;D

16. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Got my antlers yesterday Scott.

17. Oh yeah, I nicked the piss line and gave Rhondas brother in law a golden shower ;D ;D

18. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Andy Me and Neal were just talking about that LOL He did kinda stink ....Have ya been to and Crack hotels lately ??? ;D

19. Matt

Matt Active Member

Received my antlers as well today Scott, and Steve's are on the way to him. When the cape and form get here, I will get this thing rolling.

20. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Man, I am feeling left out , where are the antlers for me to mount !! HAHA
    I know, I am always the last one. ;D
    But seriously, I can't wait to mount this Hero's trophy !! This will be one of my greatest honors EVER !!