1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wounded Warriors Special Hunt.. Pictures Added

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scpol, Oct 13, 2010.

1. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Sounds good. Thanks Scott, Rhonda, Andy, Mark and everyone else involved. Cant wait to get this deer started.

Scott I would like that photo in a dark wood frame if possible. ;)

2. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Mark Thank you so much for getting to these deer done so soon you are Awesome it was wonderful of you to offer your services like you did ,I know these guy's will be ecstatic to get their deer back and It is going to be great seeing them all mounted up .Scott you better get to work on that framed photo .

3. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

I like my framed photo in gold.....

4. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Im thinking i may have to have a new photo taken during the Packer game Sunday...That last one i looked kind of homeless in.. :-\ :-\ 8)

5. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Finally got my antlers today Scott, you turd

6. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

LOL Maybe you look Cheesy but not homeless you dippo

7. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

I got my cape in today,Looks like a great tan,H&H FUR DRESSING is first class in my book...Now waiting on supplies.

Scott get that award wining picture ready to ship out........TO ME...........

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I received my cape today also and agree the tan looks great. Just quite of bit of epidermis slippage around the eyes. No big deal, I can deal with it.

9. Got a call from H&H today saying the cape will be here Friday. Scott hope you get them parts shipped this week. lol

10. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

I have the cape, (Thank you Mark), and the antlers. As soon as the supplies get here I'll get right on it. I'm a little bummed though because my hunter won't return my phone calls wanting to know if he would like something special done with this. I'll run with what is already set in motioned, but I sure would have liked to have done something a little more special. The thing is,his father did mention the one time I was able touch base with them, that the last taxidermist they had, put the last deer in a pose they asked him NOT to do. So I just wanted them to be happy with everything. I just hope everything is alright healthwise on their end.

11. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Just an update on the last post, Tyler's dad just called me and everything is cool ,and we are all on the same page. Looking forward to getting this done for the young man.

12. D.Price

Doug, did you get a cape for a buck? Because I got a doe cape today for Tucker Hudson. :-\ I don't think the antlers I have for him will look right on this cape. :D

13. scpol

Uh Oh.....

14. D.Price

Im thinking mine and Dougs capes just got mixed up. No big deal, I hope.

15. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Look I'm a Doe ,I'm a Buck ,I'm a Duck ;D

16. D.Price

Just talked to Doug on the phone, we have it worked out. Everything is good. ;)

17. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

I cant wait to see them all finished! This is too cool! ;)

18. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Should we expect our supplies sometime this week?

19. scpol

Mike Gillis just got back from vacation yesterday..I called today..Hopefully forms will start going out tomorrow..I thought his secretary was just going to take care of it..Not a problem though..Their donating 16 forms which is cool as hell...Hopefully everyone will have everything by next week..

20. Matt

Matt Active Member

Hopefully James' cape will be here soon. Scott tell Mike to get on the stick and get me a form!(LOL)