1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wounded Warriors Special Hunt.. Pictures Added

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scpol, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Hey Scott, I just tried to send you some photos though the email address you have in your profile, but it didn't go through?? If you could, would you pm your email address to me, or post it here? "Thanks".

2. Wayne R

Got it Scott, it would help if I typed it right..........

3. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

My form arrived but was too small. Ill order another one on Monday and get it together next weekend.

4. Twisted.

Twisted. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

i believe mine is way to small too, 12 inch neck. Ill get it mounted up this week.

5. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Mine is on its way to 11 year old Tucker Hudson...He will be getting it soon.....What a honor it was to do this mount for a spacial little Boy..Thanks to all of you that was involved in this journey.....

6. Wayne R

Same here Doug. It was great to be involved in this, and I shipped out Tyler's deer yesterday.

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

James' wt will be on it's way as soon as I get some pics of it.

8. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

His buck is due to be delivered Friday. Maybe they will arrive at the same time. ;)

9. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

My Sincere Thanks goes out to each and everyone of you guys for your time and energy you put into this .You are All a Class Act

10. I see no pictures ;D

11. Wayne R

I'm guessing Scott will post them, when he gets them all in, so that folks can vote for the one they like best. After all there is a photo of Scott at stake here. LOL

12. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

I finally got Tripps deer mounted, Those southern deer are quite petite compared to what I'm used to working on!

13. Matt

Matt Active Member

Who ever gets that pic should put it up for auction to raise alittle $ for the program.

14. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

How would it raise $? People paying us to keep it. I will be doing the finish work on Andrew's deer this weekend.

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

(LOL) You are probably right Brian!

16. D.Price

Just got off of the phone with Tucker's dad. His deer was delivered yesterday, by FEDEX undamaged :-*. Tucker is very excited to get it back and they are going to send me a picture of him with the deer so I can post it here.

I love happy endings and clients. ;D

17. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

How about a picture of Rhonda in a bikini on her motorcycle? If i wanted to look at some old bald guy i can just look in the mirror

18. D.Price

x2

19. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Very cool cant wait to see the pics! I have Travis's deer drying now, Ill get the finish work done, take pics and ship it by the end of this week.

20. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Haa Haa the world is not ready for that .