1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dolphinfish...(Dorado, Mahi-mahi)...... (Coryphaena hippurus)

Discussion in 'Fish Reference Photos' started by Capt. Bryan, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan Guest

Mahi-Mahi head shot ;)

2. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan Guest

Re: Mahi Mahi, Dorado, Dolphin?????

:D

3. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan Guest

:D

4. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan Guest

;D

5. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan Guest

;D

6. Re: Mahi Mahi, Dorado, Dolphin?????

Great pics Capt. Bryan. The 60' bull dorado from new wave is a very nice form. You can get great photos(like Capt. Bryan's) along with MANY other great saltwater reference photos on...swordfishingcentral.com. That head shot is really nice C.B.

7. Re: Mahi Mahi, Dorado, Dolphin?????

I do believe the paint schedule is in the Breakthrough fish painting guide. I live in Indiana but deep sea fish once a year. I have a 36" Blackfin Tuna and a 42" Mahi Mahi on the wall. My nest is the 48" Bull Redfish I caught in Louisianna. Paint schedule and paint schedule and you will do fine. Let me know if you need a mahi mahi paint schedule and I can forward one to you. Eddie

8. Re: Mahi Mahi, Dorado, Dolphin?????

Sorry. Thats a paint schedule and good reference photos will do the job. I subscribe to Saltwater fishing. I have plenty of photos of tons of fish.

9. bootarcher

bootarcher New Member

WOW!!! Thanks everyone for helping a newbie out with those awesome photos. If you have a paint schedule I would love to see them . You can e-mail me at [email protected] and keep those awesome pics and advice coming.

10. Thought I'd throw up a few mahimahi pics......first one is from Mexico....the second is from Maui....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brian

[​IMG]

11. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

JP, that's the FIRST dolphin I've ever seen with a visible barred pattern. Thanx for sharing.

12. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Thanks for Posting Awesome photos