1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NEW Reunion UPDATES = Turtle Fest & MORE 2011 Sept. 23, 24, & 25

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Oct 21, 2010.

1. TheDriftwoodHunter

TheDriftwoodHunter New Member

Im bringing some really neat pcs to this event for sale. Should have about 150 to choose from All sizes, up to 5-6ft long, down to less than a foot. Root wads, couple of stumps and alot of bent and cypress wood! Cant wait!!!

2. montana art

montana art New Member

N.C.
    To all attending! best wishes for the event and competition,hate to miss it. Really wanted to be there,but 5:30 am Tues. tomorrow, having both knees replaced. Been waiting seven years for this and want it over with, anyway best of luck to all Tim hope you keep your sanity through all this. Please everyone drive safe,and study up on fourway stop signs,theres up there. I guess we can't afford but two at an intersection down here. Waiting for pictures!

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

On your mark, get set, .................................we are about ready to go. LOL

Brian, I have you covered on everything in your pm supply wise. Paul is hunting "bares".
    Bill, your boxes are here.
    Ittybit, doll up darling. It's not a female thing. It's really a male thing. Guys appreciate a lady in dressup.
    Carlton, I lost my sanity years ago. This just proves how much. GL with the knee job. We'll miss you and be thinking of you. Dennis Smith said you'll need new knees anyway for not coming. "He said, what the hell? It's a reunion". You are suppose to be here!!
    Sarah, 10-4 on the room.
    Driftwood Hunter, glad you can make it. Hope you sell lots.
    Forecast is looking to be great weather. Nights are cool. Bring jackets.
    Still a few spots open. Call your friends and make the trip. We are gonna have a blast. See ya here.

4. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Thanks Tim!
    ittybit- pm sent.
    Woohoo!!!

5. antlerman

Attention students.....Bring your tools.

Fish guys........bring dremel tool and bits, air brush
    Bird guys.........bring a hair dryer
    Mammal guys........ bring needle and thread
    Whitetail guys.......bring an apron or old clothes

6. antlerman

Kent Reedy is bringing 6 glass display boxes. All leaded and on oak bases for sale. 250.00 ea. Very nice cases. If anybody wants to speak up for one now let me know.

7. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Starting to pack the trailer up tonight.
    I will be on the road by 3pm on Wednesday. Anything else we need to bring Tim ? Or anything extra you think we might need ?

8. I'm sitting out this one. Had a great time last year. I hope everyone has a good time this year! ;D Sher

9. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Aw- we will miss you sweetie!
    Take care

10. antlerman

Can't attend a seminar, don't care to compete or don't have anything ready? That's ok. Come see us anyway. Music Friday and Saturday nights as well as Sunday afternoon. Fine dining and over 100 labels of wine. PLUS, a chance to see many of your friends. Vendors will be available to everyone. No special pass to buy.

11. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Well said Timmy!

12. Damage

Damage Pull the wool over your own eyes!

Janna's on the road! I'm in a quiet house :p

13. antlerman

Sad day at the winery today. One of our young servers was killed last night. Head-on with a semi truck. Please remember him, his family, and friends today. His name is Steven Willy. He was 19 years old. Steven is the young man in the white shirt.

[​IMG]

14. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

That's terrible! Having kids in that age range, that is my biggest fear for both my family and those close to me. The lady I care for in the mornings has lost 2 children- both sons. Time heals but it's never quite the same. My thoughts, heart and prayers go out to his bio and work families.
    May God bless and comfort them in their hours of mourning. Thanks for the heads up Timmy!

15. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Any girlies looking for a roomie at the hotel? My plans ran into a snag. I don't smoke, I'm potty trained and I'm easy to get along with.;)
    I'm flying solo as my older daughter is working all weekend and my husband is staying home.

16. antlerman

Holy Crap!! That means she will be here raising hell soon. Enjoy your peace while you can, Kyle.

17. antlerman

I wish I could tell you how many awards are here and up for grabs, but I can't because they just keep coming in. This is just a sampling, as many are coming to present their awards in person, but you get the idea. I sure hope you're coming cause this is some NICE STUFF.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. antlerman

Help her out girls. Sarah is a sweetie and will be a pleasure to room with. You will like her a bunch.

19. antlerman

If anyone has a back drop for photo work, Please bring it. Thank You.

20. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

On my way tomorrow early, see everyone soon. My condolences to the Willy family.