1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Just boarding the taxinet train today

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Brian W, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

to say "good work" Ken on revamping the site. I think you've cornered the market on options here. Nice. I'll have to experiment with it. I hope Rick's not disappointed that under "change color", his favorite isn't there (Amber Oxide) lol. I like the option when you hit replies or options it displays in order of frequency. Cecil, you're leading the pack there. Thanks for not stealing my password but you probably know what it is. Capt. Bryan, "nice mounts". Slick, yes, a little slow yet. Rick, thanks for your genuine interest in both the pro's and the hobbyists. I look forward to improving what I do with the help of this site. Thank you.

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thanks Brian!

You’re a gentleman and a very motivated passionate taxidermist! I can only imagine that your work you do both taxidermy and in your insurance business in the manor you do it for your customers is a great value than if they were to served by others! Good for you Brain! I know you must have the coolest office! I would love to see some pictures of your office! Oh BTW Capt Bryan is and extremely talented and good man as well! His work always makes me inspired as well.

My Best Brain and thank you again for the kind words!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry