1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Redi-Mount Head Video!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Carter, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

I have watched silently for a week at all of the speculation! LOL.

The Redi-Mount head is simply a tool to help you achieve better results whether you mount a deer on it or use it for reference.
    It is pretty much a culmination of everything I have demonstrated in seminars for years.
    I have had a hundred calls with requests to buy the anatomical sculpture head that was on the WASCO catalog cover a few years ago.
    Well, here it is, except it's better and more detailed.

We have posted a demonstration video to give you a more thorough and up-close look at the Redi-Mount head.
    The video shows a few more features than we have been able to provide with normal advertisements.

Once you click the link below, scroll down the page until you see the video:

http://www.taxidermy.com/head/

2. Thanks for the link....interesting concept.

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

I liked it,....

Any future plans for mule deer?

Kerby...

4. zubba

zubba Active Member

The whole product really demonstrats your knowledge with whitetails and sculpting ability. Could be a great reference tool.

5. Smeja

Smeja New Member

Mule deer and blacktail would be pretty cool

6. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Rick this change out head is the best piece of reference I have seen come on the market in years.
    I believe everybody should have one in there shop. I know I will.

7. Like I said in the other post, it's a very well thought out, excellent creation. I can only imagine the work it took to get there. Great job Rick, and great video.

Best, Steve

8. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Looking good Rick,

9. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Rick I'm impressed with your ingenuity I will have one at some point for a teaching/learning tool for my son! impressive!

10. DropTine

DropTine DSCN0137.JPG

Thank You Rick. Great Mark

11. Whoa hoo. Ya think those 250 dollar hax are going to use them?

12. Well from what I can tell your 2 for 2 Rick, Our Tru-eye is in backwards, good thing you weren't actually mounting that deer up. :)

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I wonder if he did that on purpose to see if we were paying attention...I was. 8)

14. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

WOW! :eek: Great Job Rick. When I order one I want you to really sign it though.... ;) ;D

15. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

It is a learning tool. Great for beginners through intermediate taxidermist looking to up there game.
    I`ve seen some people throw around the words "industry leader" around here, but Rick truly is and industry leader.
    Congradulations Rick on another great product!

16. psycho

Didn't Rick do that on his A to Z video too? I think this time he did it on purpose for a laugh..... ;D

17. inkyspal

inkyspal Member

GA
    He said the eyes were right, He had the head turned around backwards! ;)

18. psycho

It's his story and he's sticking to it! ;D

19. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Cool!

20. mimes

mimes Member

interesting.........i think he would sell more with an E-N of 7" and price tag of $19.95!