1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

10th annual Whitetail Classic Sport Show/Antler/taxidermy Auction WITH PICS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by circlemauctions, Oct 26, 2010.

1. nice full body lynx

Attached Files:

• lynx.jpg
      lynx.jpg
      File size:
      85.8 KB
      Views:
  2. palmated Canadian sheds

Attached Files:

3. another view

Attached Files:

4. HUGE 2 point shed with 24" main beam & 13" point

Attached Files:

• s3.jpg
      s3.jpg
      File size:
      90.9 KB
      Views:
  5. lots of other pictures on our web site
    www.circlemauctions.com

6. Antique Winchester 1894 Rifle

1st yr. production, oct. barrel, w/ good bore, nice wood, in .38-55 cal

Attached Files:

7. nice big brown bear all real claws nice shape !

Attached Files:

• bb2.jpg
      bb2.jpg
      File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
  8. nice zebra rug for saturdays auction

Attached Files:

9. just a small sample of native american artifacts headed for the auction

Attached Files:

10. life size Indian boy statue

Attached Files:

11. I went to your site and am clicking on the pics. Many of the large racks are coming up not able to be found...are these items still available or are they no longer part of the auction for one reason or another?
    Thanks for your time.
    Matt

12. yes they will be at the auction
    there was a problem with bandwidth or something like that
    & to top that off , the girl that does my web site went on vacation & i had to have a new guy take over
    aint technology great ?

13. TrophyAntlers

TrophyAntlers New Member

I felt that I should comment on this year's auction given that I had complained last year about the workers pulling items out before they went to the tables.

I would like to commend Steve for the 2011 auction. I was there, and on Friday Steve openly said on the microphone that his staff may purchase some items as well and that they would be bidding like everyone else at the show. I also noticed that the individual that I had witnessed pulling items from my boxes in 2010 was not working for Steve on Friday. He was in attendance and was bidding on antler like everyone else. I will admit that Steve made a couple of good changes to eliminate the same problems there were in 2010. Steve, I would like to say thank you and wanted everyone here to know that you did make an effort to change things, and it seemed to work better this year.

14. thanks to everyone that came to the auction & thanks to the moderators & members on this great site for putting up with my posting
    this years sale was bigger than ever & we are looking at the possibility of a 4 day sale next year !

15. Great show Steve, the buy it now was really good to me again this year. Wilh everything you guys had at that sale this year it could easily been a 5 or 6 day auction.........Holy Crap !