1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TANNING KITS NOW AVAILABLE "ALLIGATOR KITS" & "SNAKE KIT"

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by coonhollow, Oct 28, 2010.

1. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

For those of you interested in wanting to try tanning on your own I now have Kits Available they come with a full Detailed set of instructions. Also these kits are much more complete than others offered they come with chemicals for your re-hydration , Pickle, De-greasing where applicable, and either a Submersible Tan &Tanning Oil, Or for the "paint on kits" they come with the appropriate Tanning Oil to give you a complete tan. you only need Salt & Water to use these kit's!
    All Chemicals are from "Bear Essentials Tanning" and I have exclusive rights to sell these kits for many years to come so you can be assured I will be concerned about your satisfaction with these kits!
    These Kits will also be available through "FOSTER TAXIDERMY SUPPLY" so please feel free to order from myself or them! They have a full line of whitetail forms as well as many other forms and materials! the kits that are available through them will be as follows:
    "DEER TANNING KIT paint on"
    "DEER TANNING KIT submersible"
    "MAMMAL TANNING KIT paint on"
    "MAMMAL TANNING IT submersible"
    "SNAKE TANNING KIT paint on"
    "BACK HIDE TANNING KIT paint on"
    "TRAPPERS TANNING KIT submersible"

I will carry all of the above as well as:
    3 different size "ALLIGATOR TANNING KITS", and a "TRAPPERS TANNING KIT paint on"

ALLIGATOR TANNING KITS
    “Submersible”
    NOTE: Weight of skin is not including the skull weight kits are based on “Drained Skin Weight” only!

SMALL KIT: will tan a 6 foot Alligator or 8 pounds of skin. $23.49

MEDIUM KIT: will tan a 8-9 foot Alligator or 16 pounds of skin. $43.79

LARGE KIT: will tan up to a 10 foot Alligator or 24 pounds of skin. $73.99

SNAKE TANNING KIT:
    “Paint On”
    Each Kit will tan 3 Large Rattlesnakes $23.49

Attached Files:

2. dgats

dgats Member

Is this available to be sent to Australia
    Dennis

3. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Foster Taxidermy Supply will be carrying these kits beginning this week I'm located in NY so if logistically they are closer to you or if you need other taxidermy supplies please check them out! I want to thank everyone that has ordered the kits thus far!

4. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Blaine- is the gator kit the same pickle & tan we used at the Wars?

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

yes it is! ;)

6. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

That pickle was awsome stuff- I can't believe how fast we went from whole gator to tanned gator. Good stuff!!!

7. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Thank you Sarah!

8. ptjwt

ptjwt Member

Can you pm me more info on your snake tan kit/ Is it a 3 part process?Going by what is in picture.Thanks

9. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

pm sent, this is a paint on kit if you want a submersible then I would recommend the small alligator tanning kit..

10. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

bump

11. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

bump, and thank you to everyone that has ordered kits!

12. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

pm sent

13. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Sarah the Kit will go out Monday and watch the mail for the gator reference DVD!

14. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Thanks so much Blaine!!! Dan's da Man, Timmy's the Man- you must be the best!!
    Hope all is well for you & the family- be safe!!

15. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Bump, thank you to everyone that has ordered.

16. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Guys I know Blaine has a lot of kits available and I can tell you this. I personally have used the mammal, deer and alligator tanning kits and I did a little tutorial on it in the tanning section. If you want a commercial quality tan from home then this is the way to go. For those of you that know me personally, you know that I only speak highly of things that deserve it. If you have any questions about it feel free to contact me as well. Dan

17. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Thanks Dan let me know how you made out today too! ;D

18. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

I used a gator kit from Blaine & it was awesome. No "gator smell" at all. I'll be trying the others soon!!!

19. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

YEAH! I expect pictures!

20. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

me too! of what Dan?