1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dropped my Badger renegade

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by [email protected], Oct 28, 2010.

1. And broke one of the protective prongs on the tip, where can I get a replacement.
    Pescado maybe?

2. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

maybe, or badger?

I dropped my Iwata about 25 times, I haven't had to replace anything. LOL ;D

3. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I threw mine on the floor on purpose. :D

4. I guess you dont like yours, I love mine, Im assuming the little prongs are there to protect the needle and it worked, needle didnt get bent.
    I checked online, $9.20 for part, $8 for shipping, guess I will be a little more careful.

5. sherri gray

sherri gray Office Manager

Dave you can give Rick krane a call or call Badger directly as they will repair your airbrush. We send ours in once a year or so as i just asked Rick and he said they replace everything on it for you for little charge. If it is under warranty they will do it for free.

I hope this helped

Sherri Gray

6. thanks

7. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    When I see shipping charges that approach the price of the item, I consider buying a couple of the item if appropriate.

8. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I bought extra everything at the Ohio show from Paul... Just in case.... I threw my Iwata on the ground on purpose.... ;D

9. I use my Iwata for larger spray coverage, but the renegade does a lot better job in detail.

10. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Have you contacted Paul B? I needed a couple small parts and he shipped them in a regular mail envelope....$.44 postage.

11. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

I always ship the cheapest way I can and only charge what it costs. Making people bend over just to make a few bucks on shipping just isn't right. Neither is charging an exorbitant amount for parts (IWATA), as Cole will find out when he does need to replace some.

Paul B

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

LOL, I was just playing w/ Dave. I don't have a problem w/ Badger. ;D

13. Getting it from Paul (Pescado)
    thanks