1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What's everyone working on ?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Manny, Oct 29, 2010.

1. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

a couple of large blue claw crabs and a small rock bass and crappie.......waiting on powders and for me to stop fishing...hoping to catch some rough fish..like white suckers,redhorse and quilbacks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. makoman

makoman Member

Have just finished moulding a 358kg Black Marlin ,a 301 Blue arriving tomorrow busy time!!
    Cheers Kev

3. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Really like the crabs and nice Crappie and Walleye too......workin on a half dozen gills........trying to keep up with Topnotch and his nice work.....(never happen...lol)

Attached Files:

4. Working on a largemouth suck- isss paint - ta kiss How Does Danny B Do it. ??? ???. DAMN YOU DANNY B... :mad: YOU THE MAN! ;D

Attached Files:

5. WildNatureLuver

WildNatureLuver New Member

[​IMG]

6. finally put some base tones down on a fall/winter rainbow... shops a mess :)

Oh still working.. on this monkey... and I stripped it down.. BUT I HAVE NICE Antique look :-\ ::) ;D

Attached Files:

7. DanB

DanB New Member

Looks pretty darn good to me.

8. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Yeah Dan...quit blowing the friggin curve....... ;D.....bass looks good Todd.

9. geez.. thanks guys, I'm honored.... I have long way go to reach you two fishheads.

10. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

CT. Stop your bichen
    Bass looks really nice to me
    Carl

11. thanks Carl...

I think I'm gonna run a recon mission down to Danny Bee's
    rumor has it... has demon flying from the tips of his fingers as he paints.. 8)
    & always liked a good gator bite sandwich..

12. makoman

makoman Member

Taking a week off to work on my baby!!LOL O and theres some piks of a thresher I'm working on.

Cheers from Downunder
    Kev

Attached Files:

13. anatolian

anatolian New Member

I'm working on "Auxis thazard".

Attached Files:

14. rp

rp Member

working on more tigerfish

15. makoman

makoman Member

This week ,375kg Black Marlin head ,211kg Blue marlin head ,47kg yellowtail kingfish ,Kingi is going to California. going to be a busy one!!

16. One stop shop concept...rather than buying blanks from one vendor, eyes from another and Driftwood or Back elsewhere. All Items needed for a custom mount, sold together... ;)

Attached Files:

17. JE

JE Well-Known Member

A couple of Koi, and a "Lumpsucker" bit of a weird one this !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    john

18. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Nice JE!!!!!

19. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Molded up a 11" to 12" in black crappie for a friend. Also a small Chain Pickeral. Just for fun ;D Its a little bit longer than a dollar bill.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Matt

Matt Active Member

Great work guys, love seeing all the fish work here! I might have to take a few pics here soon of some work in progress. Dondi, that is a nice looking crappie! What size is that?