1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I was out priced on a bear!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by tt, Oct 31, 2010.

1. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Nadda. :D

2. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Bob I got a check in the mail

3. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I got screwed.

4. I really don't have a dog in this other than to say I think Michael P is a hell of a good person. There is a reason however some people don't charge the price's some of us do and that has to do with DOES YOUR FREAKING MOUNT LOOK LIKE A DEER!!!!! or even if it resembles one that someone has put some sort of time into? Sorry but some people should NOT put their web site's on here (or charge 200.00 for a deer head). Keven M, I think your getting a great price for the work you do. Hope your beef jerky tastes better than your, well better than everything else.

5. B Jones

Be careful John he may drag your wife into this.

6. Brad, my wife is tough and surely can handle whatever he has to say to or about her. Hope he doesn't say anything about me because then she will get pissed.

7. B Jones

LOL

8. orion

orion Marty Silva

LOL OUCH

9. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with John on the pricing. Not to be mean, but some of the pictures on your website should be removed and updated with more recent stuff that shows how well you mount stuff now rather than when you were just starting out. Also, I had a question. First you say you are looking for more clients
    Then you say you have too many and are trying to slow down and accept less work.
    Which is it?

10. Been waiting for that. I don't have enough gold stars for it to carry any weight when I say it, lol. :)

11. harley you go big money how'es them twins brewing ;)

12. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

They are doing great Scott, How are you doing? Been hoping to get out your way again sometime, but i'm pretty much done traveling for the yr.