1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whole Frozen Fox or Coyotes

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by kerrbear, Nov 1, 2010.

1. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

Hello, I'm looking to buy a whole frozen coyote or fox (any type) and have it shipped to me. I don't care about the quality of the fur or anything like that as long as there is no major damage. If you have anything available for a decent price please message me.

I plan on skinning it and tanning it myself. It will be my first time, so information regarding that is appreciated as well. Ever since our dog brought home a dead Jack Rabbit and I skinned it I've been interested in learning about and getting into Taxidermy.

Thanks,
    Kerr

Robert Baker likes this.
  2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

hundreds, guess it depends on what you call reasonable price. my price is $45. and pending where you are located, shipping could be $40- 500 dollars. you`d be a whole lot cheaper to let me skin the body and leave the head feet and tail in and ship that way. it would cost $15.70 anywhere in the u.s. and youi`d still have the important parts to practice on. a fox I could probably fit the whole thing in a $15.70 box. a coyote I`d need to take out the body. mine would be well furred selects,not low grades.

Robert Baker likes this.

3. bob wendt

just saw nevada, add in $3 for a freezer pack and forget any full carcase non skinned coyote as cost from me to you would buy a new truck.

4. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

So for a whole frozen fox(if it can fit in the box), about $64 correct? And what kind of fox? It doesn't matter, just wonderin.

5. bob wendt

red fox, whole frozen. same on a coyote skinned but with feet and head left in the skin

6. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

I have a fox pup killed this last summer and frozen whole. It is smaller and lighter weight than an adult but I would need your zip code to quote an exact price

7. ron shaleen

ron shaleen Member

just got a fresh gray fox .frozen whole to your door 65.00

8. Malachi

Malachi New Member

Oregon
    Interested in a fox , please send me info 5033812063

9. bob wendt

this thread is 12 years ld. I do not have any foxes right now. I do have coyotes. price on them is now $50 and shipping has one up considerable in the last 12 years, now $25

Malachi likes this.
  10. Malachi

Malachi New Member

Oregon
    Oh well I'm very interested in a coyote for sure we can calculate shipping which would be to 900 Southwest St Clair in Portland in Oregon please let me know what the full price would be and if you could send me some pictures of what you have available I would really appreciate it thank you
    503-381-2063

11. Malachi

Malachi New Member

Oregon
    Please contact me when you can thanks

12. bob wendt

one coyote skinned for life size would be $80 shipped yo your door usps priority. all are frozen in the freezers, all select winter western coyotes. none shot , so no holes. 317-326-4670 if you wat to call. no texts please. if you want soft dry tanned non mountable wall hangers they are $75 each plus shipping.

13. Malachi

Malachi New Member

Oregon
    I'm interested in the whole Frozen animal intact if possible with no major damage if you have whole Frozen animals available please do let me know

14. bob wendt

no problem, but a whole frozen coyote worth $50 would cost you in the $200-300 rANGE JUST FOR SHIPPING