1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lots of wallhanger/craft fur. Mostly canine.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Helltigress, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Helltigress

Helltigress New Member

I've got a large amount of craft fur and wallhangers. I'm selling it all as one lot because I want it gone. $200 plus shipping or best offer. No refunds on the craft fur so make sure you want it first! Most of this is canine, but there are a couple smaller pieces I'm not sure of.

Here's the details of some of it, but the picture shows it all: one full coyote with everything there, but selling it as a wallhanger because I can't guarantee it's mountability, four wallhanger ermines (no feet, missing bottom jaws), half raccoon hide with face, a black fox tail, some colored (fox?) pieces, LOTS of fur strips that will be good for ruffs, mostly coyote and silver fox there. Lots of faces, could be good for repairs, (coyote, silver fox, black fox, cross fox, red fox), and more!

It's boxed up already so no more pictures, but feel free to ask questions or I can send the huge picture to your email.

[​IMG]

2. Helltigress

Helltigress New Member

This lot is already gone. Thanks for the inquiries :)