1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Swift Fox..

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by papamoney, Nov 7, 2010.

1. papamoney

papamoney Member

Dont know how this guy got past my pan tension but must of been a digger,,.. Anyways got a swift fox caught today... There is a little damage to his front left foot from being caught in a coyote trap... Please PM with any questions... Asking $60 shipped whole frozen in a welll packaged insulated box via fed-ex with tracking to you the day i ship!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thaks in Advance For Your Interest!!

2. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

Pm sent

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Might be interested. Please show the "little" amount of damage instead of hiding it. Is it repairable or not?

4. engc237

engc237 Well-Known Member

moonsal was trying to be honest and really took a beating on here for showing a little damage just athought

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Missed that post I guess. The damage seems to be deliberately hidden in the above pics. Leads me to believe that it's more than "a little". No sense in wasting the posters time when the damage could be shown.

... Ok .. found the moonsal rant thread. Didn't see that one. I can see the point of the post. The yote was the desired catch and it was caught in a bad trap. Showed careless technique. The fox was an accidental catch as the OP stated. After the moonsal post, I can see why the damage was hidden.

6. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

X2

7. InuRyoko

InuRyoko Member

If there is damage the seller needs to tell/show the potential buyers. Else it could lead to frustrations on the buyers side when he/she gets it and it isn't as described. Regardless of backlash It is proper buying/selling Etiquette.

-edit-
    It should be sent Via Email to potential buyers If you don't want to post it on the forum.

8. engc237

engc237 Well-Known Member

i agree both sides needs to known without arming the antis as for as out dated tactics and traps the united states dept of ag (usda gov trappers) still hands out us that trap standard issue the good old #3n dbl longspring

9. I'm interested in knowing who the buyer is! I'm interested in the skull. how was this animal killed? Any skull damage?

10. papamoney

papamoney Member

Kerr M.. Pm returned..

Seawolf- I was hiding it on purpose to not offend anyone. But I am more than willing to answer questions or send additional pics via PM... Kerr M. has first chance to reply and if he don't want it Ill send pics your way next... I'm not trying to hide anything but when an animal that small gets caught in a #3 things happen..

I personally think that an animal should be shown as is openly but after recent post it seems that its safer to hide stuff like that..

The skull is in good shape Rapsbutin no damaged whatsoever..

11. Sounds good. If you wouldn't mind letting me know who you sell it to, I'd be much obliged. :D

12. Helltigress

Helltigress New Member

Rhasputin, not trying to be rude here, but maybe you should just ask the buyer to PM you. I don't know if it's entirely proper for a seller to give away their buyer's name unless they did something inappropriate.

13. I'm sure they'd ask the buyer first. :p

14. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

PM replied. I'm defiantly interested, just want to see damage. Thanks.

15. papamoney

papamoney Member

Pic of the damaged has been PM'd to all interested let me know, thanks!!