1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

From Tom Voyer need to come clean!!!!!!!!!!! here we go!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by wetnwild, Nov 10, 2010.

1. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

oh and same as mikey and timmy, if you want help then get in touch. we'll figure it out and you'll be back on track in no time! :) I can flesh/turn capes with the best of them, I'm an awesome seamstress and am confident in my finish work, i can answer phones and tend to customers, run errands, clean up, whatever you need, i'm there!

2. Phillip

Phillip New Member

Hey Tommy, Although we are so far from each other it does not mean that we are not close. It was so great talking to you this morning and hearing that wicked laugh of yours.

'Hang in there' seems to be the comment most prominent during this thread and I know it's easier said than done but if anyone can - Tommy can.

Both of us here downunder are always thinking of you and we wish to see you sooner than later.

Manhug to you my Friend.

cheers

3. Cygnet

Cygnet New Member

Utah
    Tom, I'm another person who does not know you, yet does know from hanging around the forum that your definitely a good guy. It sounds like in the past year there have been a lot of things happen that are out of your control. Things like that beat a person down. Find things you can control, like your taxi business and sharing your talent with folks. Focus on what your can control and healing will come from that. Good luck and get back too work!! ;)

4. Take it from a guy with a lot of experience in this arena...Tom hang in there man. You are a tough one and you have staying power that lesser men would be crushed by. Most would give up and run away or hide. I know you aint Texas Irish like me, but there is a blade of grass to cling to no matter how close you come to the edge of the world.

Your friends dont worry about excuses and your enemies just use them against you, so hang on buddy. Might have to come and help out cleaning freezers out and doing wholesale prep if I can get away from this pile of hides here.

Remember the sage advise you gave me once....just grit your teeth and pick the phone up....communication is everything!

Just NO SHEEP....LOL!!

If MP and Tim make it up there, I gotta go. What a riot that would be!!

David

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

If MP and Tim make it up there, I gotta go. What a riot that would be!!

You do know that we have been known to hang people before!! LOL Naw, we'll have a beer together before the hanging this time. LOL

6. Just let me die with my boots on!!! That's all I ask. ;D

7. Older son going through a nasty divorce as well. Has three kids (my grandkids) age 1, 3, and 5. The 5 year old is taking it the hardest. Absolutely breaks my heart to see what they are all going through. He's suffered from a lot of depression through it all, since right now he only sees them every other weekend. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better for them, but all I can do is be there for them. (Hugs go a loonngg way.) And tell them to hang in there, that things WILL eventually get better.

Any reasonable human being will understand, at least to some degree, what you are going through. We that have survived a divorce probably understand a bit better than those who haven't been through one. But only you know the true scope of things and how they affect you as an individual.

My Mom always told me, when things were looking bleak, to "Keep your chin up!"

So, KEEP YOUR CHIN up. Eventually the "old Tom" will find his way home again, ready to conquer the world.

8. Re: From Tom Voyer need to come clean!!!!!!!!!!! here we go!!!

It is really good to see after all the chit that went on between Tim, David, and Tom that there is still that thread of family on this forum. Its like I told David once, I love ya like a brother but I also reserve the right to be pissed at a brother too with no harm done to a friendship. We are here for you Tom. Hang tough!

9. antlerman

Well said JB. I would go have a beer with David Now, but couldn't do that till the blood was shed and we said what we had to say to make it over with. Just the way it has to be sometimes, then let it go.

10. Re: From Tom Voyer need to come clean!!!!!!!!!!! here we go!!!

Nothin like a good old fashioned ass chewin session!

11. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Maybe I can cheer you up when the World'sw come around Maybe michael V and I can help you out. Lets get Bruce too. When you are down and out think of Me. I've never been good looking. How would you like to go through life like that?

12. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Maybe I can cheer you up when the World's come around Maybe Michael V and I can help you out. Lets get Bruce too. When you are down and out think of Me. I've never been good looking. How would you like to go through life like that?

13. antlerman

Oh yes. There is that little establishment on the east side that will bring out the smiles in all of us. From what I hear they are gonna beef up the staff for this coming years show. They don't want to be understaffed.

14. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

I WANNA COOOOME!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :p

15. DocRich07

DocRich07 Have guns,we will travel reads the card of a man

TN
    Tom, keep the faith brother. As a vetran of many armed conflicts I have had many highs and lows. I will tell you things will get better. As far as the work, never rush the taxidermists! I tell this to all my clients up front, I give them a projected date of completion as required by law in my state but if I cannot visualize the project, I will wait until it comes to me. This is an art form not a volume business. Your clients should understand and based on your work in the indrusty, it will be worth the wait. I would notify every client of the delay and drive on. I would also do a little extra to each product and let the clients know upon pickup. I once had a girlfriend of 4 years call me before a real world mission and state she would not be there when I returned, no warning, no heads up. I though it was the end of the world but you know what? I got over it and drove on and completed the mission.

16. gtout

gtout Member

Don't look too far into the future. Pull back , if need be, to just this minute. It will get better! We all need you healthy and happy!

17. Good luck, Tommy Boy. Wendy and I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best. Maybe I should send your adopted son, Nick, up there to help too. LOL He might get you out fishing instead of working though.

[​IMG]

18. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I talked to Tom yesterday. He's still sick (bronchitis and pneumonia) but he's still truckin along.
    He's tired but anyone who knows Tom knows he's a stubborn SOB :D

Also a little update on Schvartzgonif. Turned out it was James C. What his problem with Tom is I will never know or understand considering Tom never did anything to him.
    Just another smart @ss with nothing better to do than blame his troubles on the whole world.
    What ever it is, I think he should seek professional help.

I just figured I'd keep you all up to date on everything.

19. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Tom, please call me about my snake.......I am easy to reach. 910-578-0563.

20. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I'm having a hard time getting a hold of him too Marty. The last time I talked to him (last week) he was pretty sick and just got home from the hospital. I hope he's OK.
    I'll try calling him again today.