1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

From Tom Voyer need to come clean!!!!!!!!!!! here we go!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by wetnwild, Nov 10, 2010.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I just got off the phone with Tom. He is merely buried in his work and trying to deliver on his promises. He said that you are totally correct Marty and that it is his fault and is working towards his commitments. He now has your phone number and is going to call you. Tom has cancelled out on the PA show and the WTC in an effort to make good on his promises. He admits he is seriously behind and doing all he can at this time to get caught up. Marty, your phone should be ringing soon.

He also said that his phone rings 100 times a day from people wanting free info and etc, so unless he either recognizes the number or you leave a message....he isn't answering the phone or playing on taxinet. If you need information, buy the dvd's. That's why he made them.

2. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Thanks Tim.......and I am not trying to be an ass about it at all. It is my son's snake and is sentimental. I have edited my post. I have tried every avenue I know to reach him. Even a return Facebook message or text message would have been enough to let me know I am still in the pipeline somewhere.......

I won't be calling him for help......I already have all his DVD's and love them.....LOL!

3. antlerman

Marty, none of that post is directed at you other than, he will call you. He now has your number fresh on his desk and a kick in the ass from me. LOL

4. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Thanks man! I really like the guy and I hope he gets back on track soon.

5. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

My number hasn't changed.......still no call!

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Tim's not very good about given out kicks in the ass, he should have used his boys.... LMAO!

On the serious side, hope everything gets taken care of and Tommy is able to make some progress.

7. montana art

montana art New Member

N.C.
    HEY MARTY YOU WANT I SHOULD GET SOME OF THE GUYS AND TAKE A ROAD TRIP UP TO VISIT HIM TO GET THE SNAKE ? And the frozen one too. Just picking shine I know Tom's sick, and some troubles. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and we get the snow their calling for. Carlton

8. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Thanks Carlton, hope you have a Merry Christmas too. Getting my son for Christmas visitation (it is his snake getting mounted), and once again telling him "I don't know", is getting really old. I am really at a loss for words. I am going to try to find a snake to buy to give to him and hope he doesn't know the difference if this isn't settled soon. And to think this was a "top priority" because it was an austion I won to benifit another member however long ago. I am going to shut up before I say too much I have to delete later. But I will say, my phone is still working great and receiving calls all the time............

9. Brian

Brian Active Member

Tom, give the guy a call already!!!!!Its his sons first friggin snake. dont ruin a good memory for them!!! im sure you can do one snake in a heartbeat!!!!!!marty, id be pissed too. when it comes to my son or my sons stuff its top priority!!!tom, come on brother man up!atleast a call!!!marty merry xmas and you too tom. i hope all gets worked out for you guys. i hate seeing things like this!!

10. antlerman

I don't know Marty. He sounded like he was gonna call you right away. i JUST READ THIS AND SEE THAT HE STILL HASN'T CALLED, SO i CALLED JUST NOW AND GOT HIS MACHINE. ooops sorry. Cap Locks. Anyway, I thought perhaps he wrote your number down wrong so I left it again for him. Don't know what else I can do.

11. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

No problem buddy, I don't expect you to do anything. I know for a fact he has got the message, and that is all I can ask. Thanks again. I feel like the Grinch, it isn't like me to complain, this is just different.

12. antlerman

Danny, I don't bring the boys out unless death and destruction is the order for the day. Marty, I'm sure I'll be talking to him over the holidays and will mention it to him again.

13. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thats what those boys specialize in.... LOL

Hope this all gets worked out. I haven't called Tom in a long while but if I think about it I will tomorrow. I've been so busy here in my shop that I can't remember to take my daily nap.... ;D

14. Fishpaw

Fishpaw New Member

This thread is 2 years old, but still relevant. Tom has had my specimen and full payment for a long time...years now...since this thread was active...I still havent heard from him. We are talking over 2 thousand dollars total between what I paid for the specimen plus what Tom charged me to do the mount. He also was supposed to clean the skull, but the guy he said he was using to clean it hasnt heard from him either. I have left no fewer than 50 messages on his phone over the last year, and still nothing. I have asked nicely and im at the point where I dont know what else to do. Ive dealt with Tommy before and have never had a problem. I consider him a friend, and I just dont know what to make of all of this. He has my phone number and e-mail, or even just send me a message through this site. ...Mike