1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

You know you are busy when......................

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Nov 10, 2010.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

You have to yahoo the roll away trash can from the "office" next door to throw dead carcasses in because your 2 are already full and it's only Wednesday! ;D

The reason this is so funny is cause the girl next door came over asking if I knew where "her" trash can went and I started laughing and looked over at it she walked away saying "my ****ing trashcah better not smell like a bunch of dead ****ing animals when you return the ****ing thing to the back of the ****ing building!" I've even sprayed her with a waterhose before and she NEVER cussed me like that! LOL

I don't think she was too happy but desperate times call for despearte measures! ;D

[​IMG]

2. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

nice, we have cans like that also that the trash service provides, our trash guy is cool though and any time I have over flow I just stick it in a regular trash can and he gets out and loads it by hand instead of using the automated arm that will attach to their cans.

3. michael p.

They WILL NOT do that here and I have even went to the city and raised hell over it.

4. orion

orion Marty Silva

It's amazing what you can get them to do if you stick a fifth of Crown Royal on the top of the can every once in awhile.

5. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

Ours is a private company they even have country routes YAY ME! The guys are cool as hell too, half the time I forget to drag the recycleable can out to the road because it goes every other week on a different day than the normal trash day and I forget and they will get out of the truck walk up to the house and drag it out the road.

6. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

michael is that a police car driving up to your house in the pic. LOL Better hide

7. michael p.

Yeah :) I was caping out a deer for an elderly gentleman on back of his truck yesterday when a local city cop drove up. I've known him a LONG time and back in my small town town days we had our "run ins" LOL

Anyways he drove up and was joking and told the old man "yeah, he's grown up alot. 20 years ago if I pulled up he would have taken off running"....and then he finished it off by saying 'he was a fast little bastartd too!"

Sure am glad we can laugh about the past now :)

8. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I have a big metal dumpster for that reason. I wouldn't want to mess with the trash cans.

9. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

i have an extra freezer to keep them in till trash day so they don't start smelling, but man the looks those guys give me this time of year.

10. Jeff Z

Jeff Z New Member

Here
    You ought to consider a dumpster. At least for the season anyways. I pay $90 a month for one.

11. sean997

sean997 Member

Michael will you spray that girl one more time for me, she didnt seem too upset last time when i did it!!

12. adkgirl

adkgirl Active Member

I guess we are VERY lucky. Don't trash a single thing, except chemically treated stuff. We wheel our carcasses and scrap about 100 yards behind the shop and within a few days there isn't a scrap left. It totally astounds me that you can barely find a trace of it.

13. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Quit being cheap and get a dumpster for a few months.

I would have love to have seen her face. LOL

14. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I don't know how you city slickers can do this business, without everybody raising hell! Every year I hire a trackhoe and bury it in pits, or feed it to the resident recycling crew....coyotes, foxes, and buzzards ;)

15. Silverbrook

Silverbrook New Member

That's why I have a BIG dumpster. They charge $20 to dump it in the truck and haul it away. I call them when it gets full and they pick it up the next day.javascript:void(0); phil