1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rocks for mounting

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stoneman, Nov 14, 2010.

1. stoneman

stoneman Member

These rocks are going to make your life easier. I have 30 rocks to choose from. 12"-75". These can be mounted on wall or floor. Please send me your feedback.

Thanks, Rocky

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stoneman

stoneman Member

these rock are hollow and can easily be for the floor or wall they are supper strong they will not chip or break , you can stand on them. they are ready to go, just add your mounts. thanks for looking rocky

3. proof

proof New Member

it might help if you tell us what you are wanting for them.

4. stoneman

stoneman Member

will post more rocks tomorow and the prices, i had a hard time geting the pictures to post , so know i now how to do it thanks rock

5. ptjwt

ptjwt Member

Prices??? ???

6. pipelayer

pipelayer Member

Hey guys, I've seen the rocks Rocky has posted on here. These are the best looking rocks anywhere, there lightweight, strong, and virtually maintenance free. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the quality of these rocks. He has many different sizes to choose from. Im very pleased with the ones I bought from him...

7. Advanced

Advanced New Member

8. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Prices too?

9. stoneman

stoneman Member

here are the prices of th rocks. river rock base is 29'' long 20'' wide 6'' tall and is 75.00 , the rock on the bench above the river base is 19'' long 16'' wide 10'' tall and is 40.00. the 2 bobcat rocks are 120.00 each. the rock with the barnicals, with out the barnicals is 13''long 12''wide 7'' deep it is 18.00 if any queston you can call me at 469 524 9665 thanks rocky

10. birdtaxidermy

birdtaxidermy New Member

guys these things are awesome. I use Quick rock and it is good for a lot of things, these rocks are ready to roll and are perfect. This is the river rocks shown in the photo above turned sideways.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Looks like a real rock to me.....I can't wait to get my hands on some next week. :)