1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Look What I Got In The Mail Today!! Animal Rights Activists

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Superpig, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Someone took it down....::)

2. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

Amazing what a little internet snooping and few definitions can do.... ;)

3. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

You da man "Cyclone"! :) ;)

4. cyclone

Naw, I think that it was your invitation to a Alabamie snipe hunt..

5. cyclone

Check again, is the pic still there?

6. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

LMAO! there ain't $h!t there anymore! :D

7. cyclone

You owe me a Alabamie snipe hunt...

8. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

snake man sure ain't scared of snakes, but mostly lawsuits. ha ha I think he will go the way of the Grizzly bear man myself. Most people as such already have.

9. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

LOL! matter a fact I seen two snipes today flying over! Their stupid sounding call is what got my attention. :D

10. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Wow :D I guess he figured taxidermists are stupid hick rednecks. You know, like they make us out to be in Hollywood.
    I guess I should go brush my tooth and plan my next serial killing :D :D

Way to go Cyclone ;)

In a way I feel bad for these people. They have been brain washed by to left wing bigots into thinking the way they do.
    Until they learn more about the things they are so against they don't have a true understanding of it.
    But like what happens here in Mass. where trapping is illegal, and coyotes actually have seasons, they wont figure it out until it's too late. We have WAY too many animals out here and it's doing nothing but hurting them and not helping.
    Kids are being attacked, rabies and other diseases are more common than they should be, etc. etc.

These are smart educated people, but they are too stupid to see what is right in front of them.

11. Well thanks buddies for helping out here. I was about to have a talk with one of my clients who is an attorney about this matter. I guess I won't have to that now. Mentioned that incident to a couple of my high dollar clients as well and one was about to send his two cousins in Canada to pay Mr. Snake Man a visit as they both live in the same phone area code and close by. Both of them are 6' 4" and hate activists. I guess they won't have to do that now either. bummer for them. I think they were really looking forward to it. ;)

Activists alway under estimate us. They don't realize that actually quite a few of us have a higher education and college degrees. Some of us are working in law enforcement like I used to do. I guess he learned a lesson here. I was challenge number 626. I wonder how the other 625 went for him. ::)

12. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

you should sign up and create a challenge to kill more snakes

13. Maybe we should all keep an eye out for roadkills and send them to him for a 'proper burial'...

14. Silverbrook

Silverbrook New Member

Just send him a box of live rattlers...........problem solved when he gets bitten.

15. kahoff

kahoff New Member

This was so heartfelt that I will think of this man's face everytime I see a snake........

and then I will cut its head off.

Attached Files:

16. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Lets not get too bad about this. All it will do is fuel the fire.

I remember when I was his age I had pet snakes and thought they were the best thing ever :D I went through a "stage". But like with all stages, I got over it. But before that happened I was against killing snakes. Now I know more about them then I "thought" I did at the time.

Though I think him sending taxidermists emails and then coming on here pissing in our yard was wrong, I think he'll wake up when he grows up.
    But slamming him or threatening him will do nothing but make him hate us even more than he already does and it wont do any good.
    I let my temper get the better of me on this and I should of thought before I went off. But in true "me" style, I didn't :p :D

Just my 2 cents.

17. Mink

Mink New Member

I've gotten some weird emails from animal rights people before. I just ignore them. But when I got this PETA propaganda a couple weeks ago, I couldn't help but put it to good use!

This fox was having issues with his ears, and I needed to card them (weren't turned all the way to the tips and I didn't realize until after I filled them). The flier was made of nice, stiff paper so... PETA saved my fox! :D

[​IMG]