1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My kindness only goes so far!!!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by JLong, Nov 17, 2010.

1. JLong

JLong Member

I don't know what everyone Else's procedure is for dealing with a couple drunk assholes that come in their shop and be boneheads but I sent a pair down the road so my apologies for who evers shop they ended up at but my kindness only goes so far. :mad:

2. i never had a drunk bunch but i did have a few arrogant guys that i told to hit the bricks, i put up with some nonsense from people cause they don`t know any better but when they come to me for a mount and the tell me how i should go about mounting it and a time that they will give me to do it.....I simply say I`m not the taxidermist for you, take your deer and leave my shop, 1 guy said are you serious and i said yes sir, let me get the door for you and i put their name on a list in my BAD CUSTOMER BOOK and it`s over........people always stell me i shouldn`t do that cause he will bad mouth me and i will lose customers, well so far it hasn`t happened

3. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Since I'm in the phone book I get a lot of drunks call in the middle of the night because they're too drunk to be able to read the difference between "taxi" and "taxidermist."

4. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

LOL!!!

When I get those taxicab calls that wake me up in the middle of the night I like to get their exact address and then tell them that it will be about 25 minutes.
    And sometimes I do other things .... *whistles innocently*

5. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I've thought of that but I don't want them to call back. I save my funny stuff for telemarketers. Last week I had someone call running specials on carpet cleaning. They called back in a half hour forgetting they had called before so I started asking if they could get blood out of carpet and told them I was a taxidermist and have huge blood stains all over my house. They became very uncomfortable and eventually hung up.