1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Small Wet Tanned Black Bear Lifesize Skin With McKenzie Form RECUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 15whitetailJosh, Nov 17, 2010.

1. This is a very nice lil black bear!!! I have a form thats the same size!! Was planning on mounting these up for myself but now that i lost my shop so now they are for sale!! The form is a McKenzie LBR-76 and it measures 4 1/4"x16"x32"x46"!!! The skin is all shaved up like the face and stuff and the nose skin is cut out for a repro nose which im selling with this bear skin!!! This is a belly cut skin and has been tanned with krowtann and had been frozen!!! The only thing wrong with this bear is its missing the claws on the front feet so others would have to be bought!!!!! Other than that its and awesome lil bear and will make someone a great looking mount!! The price for both skin, form, eyes and nose is $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states!! The form alone is about $275 so this is a steal with shipping included!! I can sell just the skin or just the form if u want one or the other!! If u r unhappy with this skin when u get it... i stand behind my stuff and i wont let u down!!!! Thanks Josh

Pm me, call me, or email me!!

717-314-5248 or [email protected]
    NEW LOW PRICE FROM $400 to $300

Attached Files:

2. Re: Small Wet Tanned Black Bear Lifesize Skin With McKenzie Form Avalible!!

and

Attached Files:

3. New LOW price!! $300

4. how bad are the front feet torn up are claws available ?

5. E-mail sent.
    Steve