1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A&J's Woodworks???

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by dkdalaska, Nov 17, 2010.

1. dkdalaska

dkdalaska New Member

Has anybody heard from or had any dealings with A&J's Woodworks? I'm trying to get ahold of him. Can somebody give me a good phone number and/or email? Still trying to receive my plaques I ordered in May.

Thanks,
    Kenneth

[email protected]

2. Sorry but I do believe you have lost your money! He was on here a few months ago wanting to make things right, but will not answer my emails or anything. I provided him with a paypal statement and emails cause he said he lost everything. I am out $60.00 and he has given me no reason to think I will receive my money back nor my base.

Scape Ore Farms
    Jennifer Geddings

3. If I could figure out where he lives I would file a police report. Oh and encourage everyone else he ripped off to do the same.

4. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

Here ya go Pal read this link to get some of your questions answered, welcome to the list of those of us who got SHAFTED. I have been waiting since Feb. to get my money back with several promises along the way from this Loser. You can look at his profile to find more links to his latest posts but don't hold your breath. Last I heard from him was back in Oct. and he said my money would soon be on the way, yea rite. A lot of us have already been in touch with the Police and they aren't having much luck either, Again good luck keep in touch, John.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,235538.msg1645107.html#msg1645107

5. dkdalaska

dkdalaska New Member

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I paid $68 through Paypal and sent a ton of emails. Oh well guess I'll stop hoping for fix. Maybe someone will find him.

6. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Last I heard he moved out of his state. I believe he is back selling on here under a new name but have not confirmed it. Just look through the woodworking stuff in for sale and look for a new seller to see if that looks like his woodwork...I forget the user name and don't have time to look it up

7. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

yes he is on here using a different name trying to apologize and selling his stuff again. I cant believe he has the nerve to come back on here knowing he screwed many people over on here. There was a detective from where ever he lived and said there investigating all of this and he said there were several people from taxidermy.net that he has screwed over. I dont know what happened with that. :-\

8. This seems to be a reoccuring problem with these so called wood workers. I'm going to do everyone a favor and point you in the right direction his name is lewis parker he owns parker panels he has been doing this for over 20 years. His bases have been on national champion mounts and the rest of his work is without a dought some of the best around. he is fairly new to the world wide web but here is his website. I do recommend that you call him. If there is something you need custom made then he can also handle those projects.

http://www.parkerpanels.com/

9. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

These so called wood workers! I think you should narrow your post to the subject this post was started about.

10. I have had super dealings with both Roostinridge and Peedeedeer on Taxinet. They will get all my biz.

Bruce

11. I have contacted Allen Johnsons exwife, and she will hopefully do as she says and call me this afternoon. I myself plan to do more than accept I lost $60.00 even though I may never see it nor my base. When I get his contact information I will post it here on Taxi.net. Also I will ask her about the investigation and see if she knows anything. Allen Johnsons other company name is Select Woodworks.

Jennifer

12. full fan

full fan New Member

This may help some of you all out. September 12, 2010

To all associated emails and contacts to this email:

I am still receiving phone calls at my home number of 812-427-2711 from people wanting to contact Allen. He abadonded this web site around the middle of May, 2010.

Please contact him at his new home number of 812-432-5228.

The address he gave the court on the date of our divorce July 23, was: Allen Johnson, 7685 Arlington Road, Dillsboro IN 47018.

Thank you,

Joyce Fields

13. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

2006, it is really not worth your time, been there and done that, I still have all the emails back and forth to the police officer as well. Good luck on whatever you do.

Joe

14. Joe,
    Your right, it wasn't worth my time. I called the investigator and all he told me was I have to sue Allen in small claims court since it was a business deal. I live in South Carolina and He lives in Indiana. From experience you have to pay in order to get a court date, and the judge will issue an order for the defendant to pay, but if they don't you have to pay in order to take them back to court, if they still don't pay you pay a third time to take them back to court during which you have a judgement put against them. I'm already out $60.00 I don't want to be out anymore money.

Joyce Fields,
    Thank you very much for your time and all the help you offered.

I hope someone feeds him brownies mixed with Exlax, and puts itching powder on the tolit paper.

15. I agree Clair....I have never had a bad dealings on here. Not one out of the hundreds of bases I have sold.

16. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Kinda very unethical to try and group all of us into one situation of not our dealings and then try to turn business to a friend.

17. DROPTYNE1

DROPTYNE1 New Member

A&J's woodworking is Scam artist! I gave him $125.00 for a knotty pine base and a turkey beard hanger 1 year ago. I never received the items or even an e-mail explaining why I had not received the item's. He would not take a personal check in our agreement. He said, "He needed a money order" Is there anything that can be done in this situation???? Maybe we could all get together. Pitch in a couple of bucks and get an attorney to get our money back!!!! It sounds like he stuck enough of us to do this!! Any Suggestions ???? Contact Me!!! Thanks Everyone!