1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Silver Fox tails

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mxgurl89, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Posting here because there isn't much interest on the site I had them up on before.

I have quite a few Silver Fox tails for sale that I've collected over the years. They're taking up too much room now and got to go lol
    I've got a $12 group for the higher quality tails, and a $10 group for the lower quality ones. These are great for crafts or even replacement tails for silver fox pelts/mounts

$12 + shipping
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/314/8/8/tails__12_group_by_skinnedfawx-d32el96.png

$10 + shipping
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/311/e/d/tails__10_group_by_skinnedfawx-d32ek1r.png
    The $10 tails either have some fur broken off (tail was from a late season fox), or are just thinner and not as great.

Shipping is $5.25 + $2 for each additional tail.
    I may have to use a bigger box if more than 2 are bought together, which will bring up the shipping more.

I take PayPal only right now

Sold Tails (I will update this as they sell):

$12 group:
    #3, #6, #7, #9, #10, #12, #13

$10 group:
    none

PM or email me if interested

2. Kilala

Kilala New Member

Nice tails.

3. Have you tried to submit them onto taxidermy groups on dA? I'm a member of some of the groups and haven't seen you're tails up so I'm guessing you haven't tried the groups. They're really you're best shot, especially with silver tails.

4. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

I'll consider the #4 tail in the $10.00 lot. But I'll have to pay after Thanksgiving break as well. Should be back around the 29th.

5. Sure thing, just let me know. I'll put that one on hold for you if you like :)

6. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

Actually just got another one from a friend. Thank you for your time, though! ;D

7. Still have a bunch of these left

8. Foxy Girl

Foxy Girl New Member

Yes I love the #9 tail for the $12 dollor group, how long is it? These are what I've been looking for email me at [email protected] yahoo.com