1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Would you put a bullet in this one???

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by joeym, Nov 20, 2010.

1. zebrazach

zebrazach New Member

when i was in highschool the game wardens caught a guy that had shot robo deer 4 times with his 7mm mag. they said after the fourth round he put the gun on the hood and his hands in the air and said,"you got me boys!" i love these deer, hope to mount one some day!

2. Fallofthewild

Fallofthewild bird brains

that's hilarious! For it to turn it's head, there'd be some sort of seam, right?

3. Quote from Nancy C:Every time I see one of those I just think that it would be funny as he11 if someone were to "stalk" it from the other side, (not from the road, across a fence or illegal in any way) shoot it (if it were in season) and then tag it and take it home. 'Not much meat on it, but hey -- it's still a deer.

Here in Montana it says right in the game regs that it is ilegal to shoot a FWP decoy

4. torka

torka Member

want to really p.o. your game warden... walk out into the field and start petting the decoy. no sense of humor sometimes.

5. Omnivore

Omnivore New Member

LOL!! Talk sweet to it, tell it everything's gonna be OK and you're gonna take it back to Santa...:D

6. jls

jls Member

I have a friend that is a ranger in the state forest they set out their decoy on a curve in the road on a hillside and it took only a couple of minutes before a guy came along and shot at it, worked so good that they set it out in the same spot the next year and would you believe the same guy came by got out and shot at it again....short memoryi guess