1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"Wild Justice"

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Lone Wolf Taxidermy, Nov 21, 2010.

1. OK boys and girls......I just saw the promo for a new National Geographic series. "Wild Justice" is the shows name and it is a series not just a one time show.

It is CO's and Wildlife agents trying to catch poachers.

Now....."IF" that is the premise of the series and that is "ALL" they promote I don't see a problem with it......."BUT" ........ I fear this will be an assault on hunting in many ways and fodder for the Anti's to feed upon and give National coverage to their cause.

This show should be carefully monitored and researched to determine it's mission and where it's funding originates. The series sponsors should also be checked out to see what their ideological beliefs are.

The promo sounded a bit bleeding heart to me and it is filmed in Northern California. We shall see.

The series begins next Sunday Nov 28 at 9 PM.

2. gab

gab Active Member

i've been surprised in the past with natl geographics stand on hunting and taxidermy.have seen some very positive pieces in the magazine.

3. I agree gab....It will be interesting to see the gist of this series. I hope it only puts poachers where they should be.... in the spotlight.

4. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Yep..I had the same creepy feeling when watching the promos. Hope I am pleasantly surprised though! Some of the networks have done some relatively positive pieces in the past few years!

5. dbess

dbess New Member

Sounds like a ''Bait and switch'' bait the agents in for some TV time....this outcome will prob. be like the shows where the Taxidermist has to change families for a month with the PETA family......I feel the same Billy, needs monitored.