1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OK...things not as slow as I predicted

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bobbi Meyer, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

I figured with the bad hunting that I've been hearing about and my prices being raised that business would be slow....well, not as many deer heads as last year, but other stuff coming in instead...elk...bobcats...europeans...etc..etc....
    thank goodness I have a 4 day weekend coming up...maybe I can get caught up and get the stuff out of our friends freezer!! LOL

2. mimes

mimes Member

friends/...........bobby get yourself a new freezer!

3. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

Bobbi needs some new wiring in her house before she can get a new freezer!!! LOL
    our fuse box...yes you read right FUSE box is loaded....I have to be careful what things run at the same time...no hair dryers in the shop while the washing machine is running...no heater while the hair dryer is running...etc...etc...
    we'd love to get the house rewired, and a new BREAKER box put in, along with some more outlets, but I would be afraid to even see what the cost would be on that.

4. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

just switch out that panel box to a 200 amp and then route the best you can to the new box the other things you need hooked up to it. If I was there I could do it for you. You should be able to find someone close to you who could.

5. Kevin M.

Kevin M. Active Member

1st week slow. But last couple of days picking up. Local processor way down . Full Moon ????? we'll see I guess ....

6. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

Bobbi call the electric company and have them run another line to your garage. I have an additional line to my shop and can run anything out there.