1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

some Mid Missouri deer hunters are gonna be bummed......

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bobbi Meyer, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

Clennins meat processing in California, MO burnt to the ground yesterday....over 200 deer were in there...video showed antlers and all that stuff.....may be some antler rebuilding for somebody if there were any trophies in there....
    all that meat...wow......

2. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

To late for the BBQ?

3. Bobbi Meyer

yeah damn it.........

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Maybe I should send them my number.

5. Bobbi Meyer

or put an ad in the local newspaper? either would be a good idea.

6. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Not good for some. When I take my deer to my taxi or processor, I wait for the antlers and take them with me. I have heard too many horror stories.

7. Bobbi,

Is that south of Linn? I think I stopped and ate lunch in California when I was turkey hunting around there.

Bruce

8. Oh, no!!! Probably the work of anti's. Yep, I'm sure it was. Same ones that crammed Prop B down our throats.

Found a pic. So sad...

Attached Files:

9. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Ouch, that sucks majorily.

10. West of Linn about an hour on highway 50, I live just 10 minuts south of Linn

11. [/quote]
    West of Linn about an hour on highway 50, I live just 10 minuts south of Linn
    [/quote]

We actually hunted right around Loose Creek and moteled it in Linn. I worked with a guy that had some relatives there. August (Skip) Nilges lived in Loose Creek and had some land outside of town. He ended up selling it off for houses and that was the end of that. We hunted there about 15-20 years ago. Neat area. Shot lots of birds there. Now we hunt SD.

Bruce

12. Roger V

Roger V New Member

Small world, I live close to Loose Creek and actually used to Turkey hunt next to Skips' on Haslags and Gentges. Skip has some pretty hot daughters!!!

13. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

Leave it to Roger to comment on the daughters.

14. I was wondering how you new Roger so well, had to look at your profile to see who you were.
    Hi Don

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

LMAO