1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

artist needing good deals!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rcambanks, Nov 26, 2010.

1. rcambanks

rcambanks New Member

This thread is no longer active.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. Binx390

Binx390 Member

I have some mounts for sale, they are soft mounted or basically plush and posable taxidermy. These ones I have listed pretty cheap as they normally go for much more. Im trying to move some things. Although they still may be a bit pricey for you. I understand how being a student goes, as im one.
    I also have some fur scraps for sale including bits of fox fur and a blue fox foot with claws.(bag is just $10) its listed in the sale at the bottom
    http://foxycreations.deviantart.com/journal/ there is the link to the sale, I have everything pictured as well.
    Best of luck finding what you are looking for

3. list more in detail what you want?already mounted animals or raw frozen dead ones

4. Check this list out...

I have a huge amount of stuff fitting your wants and needs...

http://www.promiselandranch.net/Deviant%20Art%20Page

Just note me thru here if you want more details on anything.

5. uzabow

uzabow New Member

I have a Mule deer cape that I will sell to you for $50 + shipping. PM me if interested.

6. philip

philip Member

deer season is in here i have some deer feet and a small buck with spike antlers and a large doe cape also a button buck cape will let you have them cheap.

7. fishertrack

fishertrack New Member

Pm Sent

8. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

give us an idea of what you are wanting to pay for various things. there are tons of things listed in the for sale forum, so I am guessing all are more than you want to pay. so just come out and throw some figures out there.

9. Deer legs $1 each- Raw Frozen with the bones in..
    I have a #2/#3 quality Mule Deer Lifesize with skull with 2 by 2 antlers- $35 Raw Frozen.
    Whole Frozen Coyotes $20-25 each
    Raw Face skins from various animals $5 and up.
    A whole Pile of Rough cleaned #2 and #3 quality Skulls $4 a pound. Deer, Sheep, Goat, Cow
    Rabbit manniquen- Lifesize $5- older
    Bear Jawsets - 1 set (upper, Lower and Tounge) $10 Older
    Whole Frozen Lambs, Piglets and goat Kids- Free- You pay shipping

And a bunch of other stuff.. Just PM me if anything strikes your fancy.