1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congratulations Rick Krane

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Mountain Ed, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Congratulations on having a beautiful rendition of a rainbow trout grace the Home page of this forum. It's always nice to see recognition given/ received for the persuit of excellence.

[​IMG]

Pacific Northwest rainbow trout mount by <A HREF="http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=87">Rick Krane</A> of <A HREF="http://www.anglersartistry.com/">Anglers Artistry</A> in Hinsdale, New Hampshire, one of many beautiful examples of outstanding customer fish work featured every week at <A HREF="http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,240799.0.html">The Week in Fish Pictures</A> starting its fifth exciting year moderated by Rick.

2. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.
    Rick that is a frigin sweet rainbow congratulations to you way over due even for a customer fish. 3 1/2 years of collage left and I can go back to doing taxidermy! Ya I know school first
    Stan

3. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Awesome Rick!!

4. Jason S

Jason S New Member

Thanks for doing a wonderful job with TWIFP Rick! I love that one, the colors are so realistic. Its really beautiful!
    Jason

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Oh come on,, he always does nice fish. ;-)

6. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Real nice,Congratulations Rick

7. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Well Thank you very much! I'm humbled and honored! I love what I do and love even more I can share what I do with all of you!

My Best!

Rick Krane

8. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

sweetness. Good job Chief!!!! Proud of ya.

9. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Congratz! my friend

10. x2 just awesome!!!

11. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thank you so very much!!! I'm truly honored that this fish was note worthy and I hope inspiring!

Rick

12. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

very nice!

13. WOW! Definitely inspiring! Would LOVE to be able to attend one of your classes. But, being this deer season (bulk of the year's work) was the worst ever in 15 years, looks like that will have to wait a bit longer. But one of these days..... =)

14. UFD

UFD New Member

Sweet 'bow, Rick, and congrats on the cover shot!

15. bnoody

bnoody Member

Love it Rick, congratulations.

I hope we gt to see that Walleye project you have been working on too!

16. hambone

hambone Active Member

-Great looking fish Rick and I also like the presentation particularly the leaves are those some you made yourself?

17. Rick made the leaves from thin copper sheeting,then air brushed them to his likeing.

18. Rock on Mr. Krane...Rock on!!!!!!!

19. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Beautiful Rainbow Rick, nice piece!!!

Jeff

20. Great job Rick! Nice presentation.