1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bobcat Challenge ends January 31

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by code6202, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Ummm, you might not make it. I mounted mine today, at least pretty much mounted it. Still have some adjustments to make but I'll wait til it dries a day. I hope I don't get fatal flawed for it being wet. LOL

2. Ok, whew, that was close. So the tannery said it was done, had to drive out and get it, and form showed up just in time, now I have to work endlessly to have it done in time. Does the hide paste have to be dry for good pictures??? :)

3. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

Won't have mine done till Friday.... Oh well maybe next year. Good luck can't wait to see them

4. Here are all who I have received entries from so far:

Rich M
    Jay Cooper
    C.J.
    Leslie
    MLP
    Barney
    Superdave
    Shedego
    DougAdams
    RatTrap
    OutwoodsTaxidermy
    SteveMcNally
    JoeyTree
    Catgear
    nitt
    bobbym1232

If you emailed pictures but your name is not on the list, send me a pm so we can get it sorted out.

5. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

are we only allowed one entry? I'm trying to figure out which one I want to enter. The one I really want I only got 1 or two good pics of.

Bobby

Nevermind, I picked one! ;) Sent the pics just now for entry. Can't wait to see some nice cats!

6. Please remember that pics must be taken outside! I've gotten three entries that cannot be in the challenge because the pictures were taken indoors. The outside rule is to make the challenge fair, since some people have fancy backdrops and lighting that they could otherwise use to their advantage.

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

rule breakers! :p ;D

8. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

!!! I cant wait to see everyones cats!!

9. Me Dos

10. I am going to post the poll thursday morning, and you will be able to vote until Monday morning.

11. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

Sounds good! Thanks Codi for putting all of this together.

12. the god mother

the god mother New Member

here
    X'S 2
    tgm

13. redog76

redog76 New Member

yea codi your time is worth alot, thanks again

14. cant wait

15. I just saw the link to vote. :)

16. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist